Chapter 11

Maya's POV

The knock on the door made Maya pull away from her kiss with josh. Josh groaned at them being interrupted during their little make out.

Maya got up off Joshs lap, fixed her appearance in the mirror and then opened the door.

"Ah Lone Star, I should've known it was you" Maya smirked

"Maya always a pleasure," lucas teases.

"Well come on in Huckleberry Riley will be back in a few minutes,"

Lucas walks and and notices Josh sitting on the couch.

"Hey man, did I interrupt something?" Lucas says

"No," Maya reassures but at the same times Josh says "yes"

"Josh!"

"Okay no you didn't," Josh huffs

Lucas takes a seat on the couch and turned his attention to the tv. Fast and the Furious 7 had been playing on the tv. Josh and Maya weren't paying attention to it before, they had is on as more of background noise.

"I love this movie!" Lucas smiles

"Yeah same here," Josh agrees

Maya rolls her eyes. Boys.

"Babe come sit down," Josh motions to the spot next to him.

Lucas kicks his feet up just when Maya was about to sit down.

"Oh no, there's no more room Pancake" lucas faked pouted

Josh lets out a laugh.

"Oh that's okay Ranger Rick, I'll just sit right here" Maya says before sitting down on Joshs lap.

Lucas looked surprised at Mayas bold move and Josh just smirked to himself.

"You're just gonna let her do that?" Lucas asked

"She's my girlfriend. I'll let her do whatever she wants," Josh smiled kissing Mayas cheek.

"See the difference between my relationship with Josh and your relationship with Riles is that, we are an amazingly hot power couple who feel complete comfortable around each other while you and Riley are they annoyingly cute couple that stares into each other's eyes and makes the rest of us want to throw up," Maya smiles

Josh and lucas both laugh at Maya.

"Mayaaaaa- oh hi lucas,"

"Hey Riley" lucas stands up and they just stare at each other.

Maya groans and turns to josh.

"Geez I gotta do everything around here"

Maya stands up and pushes Lucas towards Riley before sitting back down on Joshs lap.

Lucas and Riley finally hug and they stand there for minutes just hugging.

"I told you," Maya mumbles "we are hot and comfortable they are annoyingly cute it makes me want to scream"

Josh laughs at his girlfriend before placing his lips on hers.

"Ew" Riley groans

"Shut up riles. I didn't complain when you were kissing lucas!" Maya shoots

"You were too busy kissing Farkle!"

Josh stiffens under Maya and she notices

"He kissed my hand" Maya assures Josh.

"Whatever it's still weird for me," Riley mumbles

"Well get use to it niece" Josh says before kissing Mayas cheek.

"You two are very touchy feely with each other," lucas observes

"Of course they are lucas! They are the hot power couple" Riley tells lucas as if it were the most obvious Thing in the world.

"I told you!" Maya cheers "I told both of you!"

Lucas rolls his eyes while Josh just stares at his girlfriend.

"What?" Maya asks blushing

"You're so beautiful," Josh tells her tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Shut up and kiss me boing"

Josh wastes no time in attaching his lips to hers wanting to savor the moment forever. He loves her.

If only he could tell her.

--------------------------------------
This is so short I'm sorry don't yell at me! You guys wanted an update so I gave you one!