Chapter 17

Maya practically dragged Josh into the Matthews apartment, eager to see her best friend. When she swung the door open she was enveloped into a hug.

"he did it maya!" Riley cheered

"What? Who did what? I came here to tell you something" 

"Farkle! He proposed!" Rileys smile was ear to ear

When the cliche six started college Lucas and Riley broke up, Farkle was the one who picked her back up. Farkle went through a break up with Smackle recently because she was going to MIT for college on the other side of the country. Eventually Farkle and Riley became a thing, Maya had to push the two of course.

"No way!" Maya squealed.

"Babe, can I have my hand back now?" Josh asked 

Maya laughed and let go.

"Maya," Topanga started slowly

"hmm" 

"What's that on your hand?" 

Maya almost forgot.

"OH MY GOD PEACHES!" Riley screamed "OH MY GOD UNCLE JOSH"

Maya let out a laugh and Josh was grinning.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED! PEACHES WE ARE GETTING MARRIED" 

"Yes we are honey," 

Maya was congratulated by the Matthews. She was pulled away by Josh who was dragging her somewhere.

"Boing where are you taking me?" She asked

"You'll see,"

The pair soon found their way to the roof of the Matthews apartment building.

"What are we doing up here?" Maya asked confused

"Don't you remember? This is where we started" Josh smiled thinking back to that complicated New Years Eve night.

Maya scoffs

"Maybe for you boing, I've liked you since Christmas in the seventh grade" 

Josh smirks

"Yeah you were like obessed with me,"

"I was not!" 

"Mhm sure thing babe" Josh smiles and pulls her close.

"I love you Maya"

"I love you Josh"

"I can't wait to marry you," Josh smiles and Maya blushes "Maya Matthews. It just sounds right"

"Shut up"

"No" 

"Maya?"

"Hmm"

"You're the love of my life. Cory once told me I would find my own Topanga one day, and I found something even better. I found my own Maya Hart. You're my extraordinary relationship" He says looking down at her.

"I love you so much Josh" Maya said before pulling Joshs lips down to hers.

Kissing him, felt like home. She was finally home, with the boy she loves. And he loves her.

________________________________________________________________________

THE END!!!!! 

Thats it guys ;( I know its short but its cute. If you want go check out my next book 'No Matter What' I promise you'll love it! 

Thank you for everyone who stuck with this book! It means a lot! I love you

xox