Chapter 16

Maya stood with Riley and Farkle waiting for Lucas, Zay, and Smackle. 

"Where are they? They are going to be late?" Riley stressed.

"Riles they aren't going to miss graduation. Are you kidding? Smackle is valedictorian." Maya tried calming down her best friend.

"One point! She beat me by one point!" Farkle groans

"One point smarter than you," Maya teases.

"Hey kiddies!" Josh greets the trio wrapping his arms around Maya.

"Tell your girlfriend to stop pestering me about one point," Farkle glares

"Babe," Josh looks down at her.

That was something he always loved, their height difference. He thought she was so cute especially when she had to go on her tip toes to kiss his lips. 

"Tell Farkle to quit being bitter by one point and be happy for his girlfriend"

Josh chuckles 

"I still love you my ex archnemises now loveises" Smackle walks up to the group

"Yeah Yeah" Farkle waves off hugging her.

"I can't believe you two have been together for four years" Riley smiles at her best friend and uncle.

Maya smiled and looked up at josh, who was already looking down at her. 

"What can I say? I'm a real charmer" he winks

"Sure you are boing"

After the two made their pact, they became even closer, if that was possible. Riley practically threw herself out the window when Maya told her about their magical night. How she lost her virginity to Josh, and they finally expressed their love. Riley couldn't stop smiling for weeks. Her best friend was finally happy. 

Maya and Josh were left in their own world, while Riley tapped her foot anxiously waiting for her boyfriend and his best friend. She checked her phone for what felt like the hundreth time. 

"So I hear Friar is a no show so far?" Charlie Gardener walked up.

Mayas smile grew.

"Maya please don-"

"Charlie Gardner!" Maya cheered in her accent.

Charlie didn't acknowledge Maya, knowing that if he looked at her the wrong way Josh would be down his throat. 

"Babe are you excited?" Josh asked turning his girlfriend to face him.

"Eh," Maya shrugged

"Maya Hart isn't excited to leave school? I'm shocked" 

"I'm gonna miss this place, believe it or not I'm gonna miss your brother teaching me about life. Plus I still have another four years ahead of me at NYU," Maya smirked 

Joshs face filled with shock, Maya didn't tell him she got in. She wanted to wait and his reaction was definetley worth the wait.

"W-what?"

"Surprise!" Maya cheered "I got my letter last week"

Joshs smile grew and he soon had his boyish grin on his face. He picked her up and spun her around. Planting a soft kiss to her lips. 

"This is great! We get to go to school together!" 

"I know," Maya giggled.

"I love you," Josh told her intertwining their hands.