Chapter 1

1 Year After The Defeat Of The Dr Gero Jr And His Super Android The Z Fighters Spent Their Time Training. Goku And Vegeta Took Gohan Trunks And Goten Training With A Master Goku Met On His Journey With Shenron.

"Come Out Goten Gohan Go At Full Powerrrr!" Goku Yelled At His Sons. Both Goten Gohan Worn Out Exhausted Their Clothes Almost Completely Torn Off Were Going At It With Everything They Had. Meanwhile Trunks And Vegeta Were At It Vegeta Was So Intense It Pushed Trunks To Go To A Super Saiyan 2 He Was Also Completely Worn Out.

" Don't You Think That Would Be Enough Training For Today Goku" Said The Voice Approaching. " Yeah Maybe Your Right Whis Hey Is Beerus Still Sleeping He Would Make A Good Sparring Partner" Said Goku With Curiosity.

" No Goku You Asked Me That Over 200 Times And If We Do Wake Up Lord Beerus He'll Probably Blow Up Your Planet" Said Whis.

Whis Was A Tall Light Blue Man Dressed In Godly Like Clothing He Carried A Staff And Had The Ability To Rewind Time By 3 Minutes. He Had Been One Of The Many Masters Goku Was Trained By. The Other Man Lord Beerus Was A Very Powerful Man He Was The God Of Destruction He Was A Purple Cat Dressed In Egyptian Like Clothing.

" I've Awaken Hey Goku What Are You Doing Here And Who Are These Guys" Said Beerus Who Had Just Emerged From A Very Long Nap.

" Hey Lord Beerus! How Ya Doing Long Time No See These Are My Sons Goten And Gohan Amd Thats Vegeta And His Son Trunks" Goku Said Excited To See Lord Beerus Again.

" Let Me Guess You All Came Here For Training Whis Told Me About This Dark Kakarot Fellow And That Android You Guys Defeated" Said Lord Beerus.

" He's An Odd Fellow It's Not Everyday You Just See An Evil Clone Of You Trying To Kill You" Said Goku.

" Well There Was This Fellow Named Bl-" Beerus Was Cut Off By Goku " But Hey Beerus Why Don't You Come Visit Earth We Have Some Tasty Foods"

" Goku If You Cut Me Off Again I Will Personally Beat The Super Saiyan Forms Out Of You And Destroy Your Planet" Said Lord Beerus In A Threatened Voice

" Ok Ok Beerus Sheesh" Said Goku.

Meanwhile In An Unknown Quadrant Of The Universe

"Yes His Injuries Are Healing Quite Well" Said An Old Looking Alien Doctor.

"He Allowed Himself To Almost Be Killed By Those Saiyans He's Too Cocky" Said A Man Dressed In Rich Armor And A Cape On His Back.

Two Guards Walked In The Medical Room Where The Rejuvenation Chamber Was. " M-Ma Lord We Have News That The One Known As Son Goku Has Returned To Earth" They Said To The Man Dressed In Armor. Upon Hearing The Information He Almost Choked On His Wine. " Your Lying There's No Way He Should Be Gone" Said The Man With Rage Filling His Voice. " Uh N-No My Lord We Sensed His Ki There" Said The Soldier Nervously. With No Remorse The Man Grabbed The Nervous Soldier By The Neck. And Threw Him Against The Wall. The Man Then Spoke " Let Me Know When He Wakes Up.

An Evil Is Building Up Will Goku And The Others Be Powerful Enough To Stop It Find Out On The Next Chapter Of Dragon Ball FF