Chapter 5

The fighters were surprised that dark kakarot knew about the lookout but were more surprised to see him standing there.

" So You Must Be Dark Kakarot" Goku Said Staring His Doppelanger Down.

" And You Must Be Son Goku Shame We Couldn't Meet The Last Time But Oh Well" Dark Kakarot Said As Him And Goku Stared At Each Other.

" How Dear You Show Your Face Here Perhaps you Need To Get Beat Again To learn your lesson" Vegeta Said As He Laughed At Dark Kakarot.

" Oh Vegeta You Seem To Have Lost Your Memory As I Mopped The Floor With You It Took A Pathetic Fusion To Defeat Me" Said Dark Kakarot.

Dark Kakarot Then fired a bunch of ki blasts at the temple destroying the buildings in the process.

" Hey! Your Problem Is With Me Let's Leave The Lookout And Go Somewhere Else" Said Goku Angry About The Destruction.

" Oh Goku Please I Do What I Feel Like Doing" Dark Kakarot Said As He Laughed At Goku.

" Oh By The Way On My Way Here I Took Some Of Your Friends Goten Piccolo, Yamchen, Krillin Come Out" Dark Kakarot Said Shouting For The Fighters.

One By One Piccolo, Yamchen, Krillin And Goten Came Out Of The Shadows All Under Dark Kakarots Influence.

" That Bastard That's How Goten Was Able To Overpower Trunks In The Time Chamber" Vegeta Said In A Angry Tone.

Dark Kakarot Begin To Cackle " Oh Vegeta I Shouldve Controlled You Too Your A Fool For Power" Said Dark Kakarot Mocking Vegeta.

This Caused Vegeta To Rush Towards Kakarot Turning Super Saiyan Blue. He Threw Punches That Dark Kakarot Swiftly Evaded. He Then Shot Ki Blasts At Dark Kakarot Followed Up With A Big Bang Attack. Dark Kakarot Stood There Not Harmed At All. He Then Moved At A Incredible Speed Toward Vegeta And Gave Him A Kick To The Head Knocking Vegeta Out And Reverting To His Regular Form.

" This A Beautiful Place You Have Here Mr Popo" Dark Kakarot Said Stretching And Looking Around The Lookout. Mr Popo Was Speechless Scared Of The Monster. " I Apologize For The Destruction Though" Dark Kakarot Said.

" You Monster You Controlled My Friends And You Hurt Vegeta" Goku Said Angrily Transforming To A Super Saiyan Blue.

Dark Kakarot Then Cupped His Hands And Shouted A Familar Chant. " Ka..Me....Ha........Meee........Haa! Goku Tried Blocking The Blast In Just The Nick Of Time He Used Instant Transmission To Dodge It.

" Oh You Used Instant Transmission I Couldv'e Used That To Get Here Quicker But Where's The Fun In That?" Dark Kakarot Said Questioning Goku.

" I See You Know That Move Wow I Didn't Think You Would" Goku Said.

Dark Kakarot Then Teleported In Front Of Goku And Gave Him A Kick To The Abdomen And A Punch That Sent Him Flying To The Lookout Ground.

" Well Goku Shame You Let Your Guard Down" Dark Kakarot Said Taunting Goku.

Vegeta Then Rise Heavily Injured But Transformed Into His Super Saiyan God State And Went Towards Dark Kakarot
Goten Piccolo, Yamchen, Krillin Intercepted Him And Engaged Battle. Vegeta Overpowered Them But They Kept Getting Back Up.

Goku And Dark Kakarot Engaged In Battle Moving At Incredible Speeds. Goku Then Fired A Kamehameha Only To Be Deflected Away By Dark Kakarot He Then Charged Towards Goku And Drop Kicking Him In The Face And Blasting Him To The Ground. Goku Was Too Injured To Get Back Up He Layed There In Pain. Vegeta Had Also Been Defeated.

" Aw Damn I Thought The Two Super Saiyan Gods Would Last Longer Than This" Dark Kakarot Said Followed With A Cackle.

" Eh I Won't L-Let You Get Away With This" Goku Said As He Struggled To Speak.

" Well Seems That Me And The Boys Are Great Fight Goku You And Vegeta Take Some Senzu Beans Train! Get Stronger! Well Thanks For The Warm Up Boys Let's Go" Dark Kakarot Said As He Used Instantaneous Movement To Teleport Off The Lookout.

Hey Guys Sorry For The Wait School Has Started And I've Barely Had Anytime To Update But Heres A New Chapter I Haven't Forgot Hope You Enjoy!