Chapter 13

Beerus, Goku, Vegeta, And Whis All Were Moving Through u Space At An Incredible Speed." Say Lord Beerus Whis You Never Told Us Where We're Going" Said A Curious Goku. Beerus Then Sighed. " We Are Going To Another Universe Known As Universe 6 Where We Are Going To Meet Another God Of Destruction My Brother Champa And Whis' Sister Vados" Said Lord Beerus. Both Goku And Vegeta's Jaw Dropped. " You Guys Have Siblings I Can't Believe It" Goku Said In An Exciting Tone. " Yes Yes We Do And Their No One To Joke With So Be Very Careful My Brother May Be A Fatass But He's Very Strong" Beerus Said In An Serious Voice. Goku And Vegeta Sat In Silence As They Were On Their Way To Meet Champa And Vados. The Gang Started To Close In On Champa's Planet. Lord Beerus Then Glared At Goku And Vegeta. " You Too Only Speak When Spoken Too Don't Talk Out Of Hand Got It" Lord Beerus Said In An Stern Tone. Both Goku And Vegeta Nodded Back At Beerus. The 4 Of Them Finally Landed On The Planet. Waiting For Them Lord Champa And Vados Stood There And Greeted Them As They Entered. " Ahh Whis Hello My Brother Pleasure To See You" Said Vados As She Walked Forward Towards Whis. " Hello Sister The Pleasure Is Mines" Whis Responded Adding A Smile. Beerus Looked At Champa And Begin To Laugh. " What The Hells So Funny Beerus" Champa Responded Angrily. " Oh You're Just More Fatter Than I Remembered" Beerus Said With A Laugh. Champa Growled At Beerus Causing The Two To Both Get Angry. The Ground Began To Shake. Both Vados And Whis Shouted "Stop" Causing Both Of The Gods To Calm Down. " So These Are The Saiyan Warriors You Told Me About" Vados Said As She Inspected Goku And Vegeta. " Yes Indeed Me And Lord Beerus Met Goku When He Was Sent To Our Planet For Training Him And Lord Beerus Had An Epic Battle And Vegeta Is An Excellent Fighter As Well Displaying Power That Rivals Goku's" Whis Explained. " You Mean To Tell Me A Mortal Gave Beerus A Hard Time" Vados Said With A Puzzled Look. Whis Then Began To Tap His Staff Displaying The Battle Between Lord Beerus And Goku.

Shifts To The Battle.

The Two Begin Clashing Both Dropping Sweat. Goku Was In His Super Saiyan God State A Transformation That He Learned While Training Away With Shenron. Beerus And Goku Were Clashing All Around The Planet Moving Faster Than Light Beerus Managed To Knock Goku Away Following Up With A Kick That Sent Goku Pummeling To The Ground. Goku Then Used Instant Transmission To Get Behind Beerus And Knocked Him To The Ground. Beerus Then Got Up And Flew Then Begin To Charge A Fiery Sphere Of Energy Then Threw It At Goku, Goku Fired Back A Godly Super Kamehameha Causing An Intense Beam Struggle Both Warriors Exhausted Putting Their All Into Their Attacks. The Outcome Of The Beam Struggle Was An Huge Explosion Leaving Both Warriors Lying On The Ground Unconscious.

Shifts Back To The Present

Everyone Was Left Speechless Shocked At Goku's Power. Vegeta Stormed Off In Anger. How The Hell Does Kakarot Keep Surpassing Me! He Managed To Learn A New State And Have An Actual Battle With The God Of Destruction How Am I An Saiyan Elite Being Outclassed By A Lower Class Warrior Like Him. Vegeta Thought To Himself. Champa Then Walked Up To Goku. " Hmm So You Saiyans Really Are Strong But You Still Have Much To Be Teached Get Settled In And We'll Begin First Thing Tommorow. " Yes Sir I Can't Wait To See How Strong You Are" Goku Said Excitedly. Champa Smirked Then Walked To The Temple Following Him Goku Whis Beerus And Vegeta Got Settled In. The Warriors Had Busy Days Ahead Of Them Training.

Hey Guys Sorry It Took So Long To Upload And It Wasn't That Much I Have Been So Busy With School I Haven't Had Time To Upload I'll Be Uploading A Lot More Frequently Since School's Almost Over Enjoy This Chapter Guys Don't Forget To Vote And Leave A Comment! :)