Chapter 4

With Hearing The News Of A Evil Heading Towards Earth Goku Quickly Informed The Others And Once Again Everyone Trained In The Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Goku, Vegeta,Trunks, And Goten Had Went In First.

" Well Goten Trunks Show Me What You Got Let's See How Strong You Too Have Gotten" Said Vegeta With Curiosity.

" Your Going Down Goten"Said Trunks With A Smirk.

" Whatever Let This Be The Last Time You Underestimate Me" Goten Said Angrily.

The Two Clashed At Each Other Goten Shot A Kamehameha Which Trunks Deflected. He Then Did The Afterimage And Knocked Trunks To The Ground.

As Goten Begin To Rise Up He Felt A Headache Then A Voice In His Head.

" Hello Goten Look At Him Surpassing You Again Alow My New Dark Magic Consume Let It Make You Stronger.

" No No Not You Again I Can't" Goten Argued Back Trying To Fight Off The Virus.

" Yes Goten Let It Consume You No One Will Ever Surpass You Again You'll Finally Beat Trunks You'll Finally Be Stronger Than Gohan Let It Consume You" The Voice Said Encouraging Him.

Goten Begin To Yell Uncontrollably. Goku Rushed Over To His Son.

" Goten What's Wrong Son? Son?" Goku Said In A Worrying Voice.

Goten Begin To Rise Up He Then Went Super Saiyan 3 Surprising Goku As This Was His First Tine Seeing Him.

" Wow Son I Didn't Know You Could Go Super Saiyan 3" Goku Said Surprised.

" Yeah I Can Now Trunks Don't Think We're Finished Let's Go Now I Will Defeat You" Said Goten Challenging Trunks.

" Whatever You Say Goten Your Weak I Don't Even Have To Go Super Saiyan 3 To Beat You" Said Trunks With Much Cockiness.

Trunks Then Rushed Towards Goten And Fired A Ki Blast Goten Swiftly Evaded It And Knocked Trunks Down To The Ground. Trunks Rose Up The Two Then Begin To Move At Incredible Speed Goten Gained The Upperhand And Grabbed Trunk's Gi And Begin To Knee Him In The Abdomen Multiple Times. He Then Begin To Punch Trunks Multiple Times In The Face Showing No Emotion.

" Goten That's Enough Let Trunks Go" Said Goku.

The Words Didn't Faze Goten He Dropped Trunks Injured Body To The Ground And Looked Over To Goku.

" Oops Guess I Don't Know My Own Strength" Goten Said With A Evil Grin.

Vegeta Stood There Shocked Thinking To Himself.

" how could kakarot's brat possibly beat trunks he definitely couldn't have surpassed him even if he was a super Saiyan 3 trunks was far more stronger than goten".

Meanwhile Back On Lady Ora's Ship

"Perfect! Everything Is In Motion My Virus Will Spread Through Them All Without Them Even Knowing" Dark Kakarot Said As He Sat In His Throne Room.

" I Don't See Why You Waste Your Time With Those Idiots Just Kill Them All"  Said Lady Ora With Much Confusion.

"Because I Want To Have Fun I Want To Torture Goku And Vegeta I Want To Make That Planet Crumble" Said Dark Kakarot.

"Well You Can In About 1 Hour Sire We Are Almost There" A Guard Said Interrupting.

" Perfect I Finally Will Be Able To Fight Against Goku" Dark Kakarot Said With Eagerness.

Back On Earth

The Heroes Sat On The Lookout Dende Had Healed Trunks Because Of His Injuries Caused By Goten. Goku Vegeta And Piccolo Stood At The Edge Of The Lookout. While Goten Stood In A Secluded Area By Himself.

" I Can Feel That Evil Presence That King Kai Warned Me About It's Getting Closer" Goku Said Warning Everyone.

" Whatever It Is Certainly Is Pure Evil It's Almost Disgusting" Said Piccolo.

" Oh Please Whatever It Is Doesn't Stand A Chance Against Me" Vegeta Said With Much Pride.

" Oh Goku And I Guess You Too Vegeta I Hope You Can Defeat Whatever This Is" Said Krillin With A Serious Look.

" Oh Trust Me Krillin It's Nothing We Can't Handle" Goku Said To Krillin.

" I Hope Your Right" Krillin Said Nervously.

Meanwhile Back On Lady Ora's Ship

"Yes We Have Arrived" Said Dark Kakarot.

" Listen I'm Going After Goku And The Others The Rest Of You Will Stay Out Of My Way Got It" Dark Kakarot Said In A Scolding Voice.

Back On The Lookout

Everyone Stood There Wondering When Their Foe Would Arrive. They Waiting Almost A Hour.

" Well Looks Like King Kai Was Wrong I See No One So Much For Nothing" Vegeta Said Angry.

As Vegeta Turned His Back In Thin Air Appeared A Face That Put A Surprising Look On Everyone's Face As Vegeta Turned Arounf He Almost Froze Their Stood In The Sky Above The Lookout In Plain View Was No Other Than Dark Kaakrot Himself. He Then Descended Onto The Lookout Gazed Upon Everyone Then Begin To Smile.

Dark Kakarot Has Finally Returned Here To Get His Revenge On The Others Will Our Earth's Heroes Stand A Chance Against His Godly New Powers Find Out On The Next Chapter Of Dragonball FF

Also Check These Guys Out For More Dragonball Fanfix AbdulKhaliq7  AustinD67 JaffaMaster786 dragonballzfangirl SuperSaiyanSwilley