Chapter 8

With Goku And Vegeta's Power Reached New Heights The Two Were Ready For Battle. " It's A Shame Kakarot You Won't Be Able To Use Your New Power Cause The Moment We Arrive I'm Going To Destroy Him" Said Vegeta As He Walked Up To Goku. " Hey If You Wanna Do That Be My Guest" Said Goku In A Encouraging Voicd That Disgusted Vegeta. " No" Lord Beerus Butted In. " That's How You Idiots Lose A Team Attack Will Finish Him Off" Lord Beerus Yelled At The Two. " Soon As You Have Him On The Ropes One Of You Should Join In And Kill Him" Lord Beerus Told The Fighters. " Alright Beerus We Won't Lose This Time. Whis Waved His Staff And They Were All At Dark Kakarot's Location There He Stood In Mid Air Meditating As If He Was Waiting For Them. " Well I See You Guys Are Back So Soon And I Hope You Don't Lose" Said Dark Kakarot As He Opened His Eyes And Descended To The Ground. Lady Ora And Lord Toma Appeared In Thin Air Beside Him. " Wait Demon Queen Ora" Beerus Shouted As He Was Shocked At Her Appearance. " Lord Beerus It's Been A Few Millennia And I Don't Go By That Title Anymore It's Simply Lady Ora" Lady Ora  Replied To Beerus. Beerus Stood Their Confused. " That's It I'm Done Waiting" Vegeta Yelled As He Went Super Saiyan Blue Catching Dark Kakarot Off guard Knocking Him To The Ground.

Dark Kakarot Rose To The Ground Wiping His Mouth Angered To See Blood. " Well Vegeta Seems You Have Been Training" Said Dark Kakarot As He Formed a fighting stance. " Yeah And I Will Be The One To Kill You" Without Any Further Words The Two Charged At Each Other. Moving At Incredible Speeds Causing Shockwaves.
Meanwhile Goku And Beerus Confronted Lady Ora And Lord Toma.

" How The Hell Are You Even Alive" Beerus Questioned Lady Ora. "See Whilst My Universe Faced A Untimely Doom Me And A Large Quadrant Of The Realm Were In A Spaceship In Another Universe" She Replied As She Smiled. " Oh I See You Got Lucky But Don't Think For A Second I'm Going To Allow You Too Escape" Said Lord Beerus As He Clenched His Fist.

" Wait!" Goku Shouted Causing The Rest To Look At Him With Confusion. " There's Still One Thing I Don't Get" Goku Said To Lady Ora. And What Is That Goku" She Replied. " How And Why Did You Create Another Me" Goku Said As He Clenched His Fist. " Well I Suppose You Shall Know His Real Origins" Said Lady Ora As She Descended To The Ground.

" You See I Heard So Many Stories About The Mighty Super Saiyan Goku You Defeating Emperor Frieza And Even Majin Buu So I Sent My Second In Command Lord Toma Here To Collect Your Energy And Cells From All The Other Villains You Faced. So With Those Cells Me And My Top Group Of Scientist Begin Creating Dark Kakarot It Was The First Time We Created An Artificial Saiyan We Were Surprised It Worked But Since You Disappeared With That Dragon He Wasn't Complete That's Why I Sent Him Early To See What He Was Missing Seeing As He Was Almost Killed I Needed More Cells From You So When You Returned To Kill Gero's Android He Got A Taste Of That Super Saiyan God Power His Power Skyrocketed And Then His Zenkai Boost Made Him Even More Powerful So There That's How I Created Dark Kakarot.

Both Lord Beerus And Goku Stood There Surprised At What Lady Ora Had Just Told Them. Lord Toma Attempted To Catch Lord Beerus Offguard With A Blast But Lord Beerus Stood There Unharmed. " So You Wanna See Why They Call Me The God Of Destruction" After That Lord Beerus Gave Lord Toma A Powerful Kick To The Head Breaking His Neck. His Body Dropped To The Floor Beerus Then Ascended And Blinked At His Body Causing It To Explode. " Your Next Ora" Said Lord Beerus. The Mind Controlled Z Fighters Than Appeared. " Piccolo, Yamchen Goten And Even Krillin Come Guys Snap Out Of It. " They All Chargef Towards Goku. He Swiftly Evaded Their Attacks But Didn't See Goten Chargingg Towards Him But Out Of Thin Air Appeared Gohan Who Gave Goten A Swift Kick Sending Him To The Ground Below. Trunks Also Appeared. " Hey Dad Sorry We're Late" Said Gohan As He Powered Up To Super Saiyan 2. " P-Piccolo Don't Let It Control You You're Too Strong". Gohan Said Trying To Save Piccolo It Didn't Work Nothing Was Stopping Them. But Whis Emitted A Beam From His Staff Which Hit All The Fighters Cleansing The Evil From Their Bodies.

Both Vegeta And Dark Kakarot Were Exhausted The Two Went All Out In Their Battle " Well It's Time I Finish You Off" Vegeta Said Ready He Got Into His Galick Gun Stance. Dark Kakarot Begin To Power Up His Hair Begin To Raise And Turned Purple His Eyebrows Burned Off His Eyes Turned Yellow His Ki Grew At A Tremendous Rate. As He Finished He Begin To Check Himself Out He Looked At Vegeta And Said "Well Let Me Show You The Power Of A God This Is Super Saiyan Minus"!

Will Dark Kakarot's New Form Cause Trouble For The Fighters? Find Out On The Next Chapter Of Dragon Ball Ff.

Shoutouts To Good Friends Of Mines AbdulKhaliq7 AustinD67 Check Their Stories Out!!!