Chapter 11

2 Weeks Have Passed Since The Death Of Dark Kakarot The Fighters Returned To Their Regular Living Routines. Goku Was On His Way To Capsule Corp To Pick Up The Dragon Radar. He Had Landed In The Backyards And Ran Into Bulma's Lab. " Hey Bulma" Goku Said As He Looked Around The Lab. " Hey Goku What Brings You Around My Way" Bulma Questioned. Goku Stood There Thinking Why He Had Came " Oh Yeah! I Need To Borrow The Dragon Radar. " The Dragon Radar Its In The Top Drawer Beside You" Bulma Said As She Continued Working On An Invention. " Hey Bulma Watcha Working On" Goku Said As He Looked Closer. " It's A Secret It'll Be Done In A Few Weeks I'll Even Have A Party For It" Bulma Said As She Pulled The Sheet Over Her Invention With A Nervous Smile. " Well Ok Then I'll Be Off Thanks Bulma" Goku Said As He Ran Back Out The Door And Flew Off. Goku Was Now En Route To Find The Seven Magical Dragon Balls. While On His Journey. Somewhere In Another Universe A Dangerous Deal Was Occuring. On An Unknown Planet At A Metal Table Sat Two Humanoid Like Men Across From Each Other. The First Man Was A Blue Namekian Looking Creature Dressed In Royal Like Armor Similar To The Saiyans With His Hands Crossed. The Other Man Wore A Cloak Covering His Face. The Two Sat There As If They Were About To Negotiate A Deal. " So I Hear You're The Best In The Business" The Blue Like Namekian Said.The Man In The Cloak Gave Him A Nod. " Perfect Then I Need You To Do A Simple Job For A Very Good Price". As The Blue Namekian Looking Man Said. The Man In The Hooded Cloak Uncrossed His Legs In Moved In Closer. " There Are A Group Of Saiyans In Universe 7 Located On A Planet Called Earth Get Rid Of Them" The Blue Man Said In A Serious Tone. Soldiers Of The Blue Man Handed The Hooded Man A Tablet Screen With The Faces Of Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks And Goten. The Hooded Man Finally Spoke " And Your Price?" He Questioned. The Blue Alienoid Man Snapped His Fingers And A Briefcase Was Brought To The Table And Opened And Emitted A Golden Light. " The Hooded Man Picked Up The Tablet And Left The Room. Leaving The Blue Alienoid Man Sitting At The Table With An Evil Grin Across His Face.

Hey Guys Sorry For The Long Wait But Here's An Filler / Introduction To My New Arc Hope You Guys Enjoy It Leave Some Feedback :)