Chapter 6

Following Their Defeat By Dark Kakarot Vegeta And Goku Woke Up Laying In Beds In The Lookout.

" Oh Good Your Awake I Had Dende Heal You" Said Mr Popo In A Joyful Voice.

" Thanks Mr Pope Your The Best" Said Goku As He Hopped Out Of Bed.

" Damnit I Will Not Be Surpassed By 2 Kakarots" Said Vegeta In An Angry Tone.

Just As Vegeta Said That A Light Shined Out On The Lookout Goku Vegeta And Mr Popo Rushed To It When It Cleared It Was No Other Than Beerus And Whis.

" Aw Man Did We Miss It?" Said Beerus As He Stretched.

"Yeah You Did That Dark Kakarot Dude Was No Joke He Defeated Us In Our God Forms" Said Goku Replying Back To Beerus.

" You Idiot You Were Holding Back Weren't You" Beerus Said Holding His Head.

"No Beerus I Swear" Goku Said Honestly.

" Well That's Quite Odd How There's 2 Goku's Though That Puzzles Me" Said Whis.

" He Could Be From The Future Or An Alternate Version" Said Beerus As He Walked Towards Whis.

" No He's Nothing Like Goku! The Guy Has Dark Ki" Said Beerus As He Sat On The Floor.

" That's The Thing I Sense Goku's Ki Coming From Him But Their Not The Same Person" Whis Added In.

" We Can Discuss This Later We Need To Find Him Before He Terrorizes The Earh" Said Vegeta In An Impatient Tone.

" Me And Lord Beerus Are Coming Along We Want To Get A Look At This Other Goku" Said Whis As He Looked At Lord Beerus.

Goku Used Instant Transmission To Lock Onto Dark Kakarot As They Appeared The Scene Was Horrific The City Destroyed Innocent People Killed.

" Damn Him That Heartless Bastard" Vegeta Said Clenching His Fist.

" No These Were Innocent People!" Goku Yelled.

" Well I Thought I'd Test Out My Abilities On These Pathetic Humans They Were Test Subjects" Dark Kakarot Added In Walking Towards The Group.

" You Bastard I'll Make Sure You Pay For This" Said Goku Transformimg Into Super Saiyan Blue

" Lord Beerus Look They Weren't Lying It's Really Another Goku Who Looks Identical To Goku." Said Lord Beerus As He Eyed Dark Kakarot Up And Down. Goku Rushed Towards Dark Kakarot The Two Were Moving At Incredible Speeds. Dark Kakarot Then Knocked Goku Away. " You Give Up Goku I Would" Said Dark Kakarot As He Laughed At Goku. Vegeta Than Rushed Towards Dark Kakarot. Dark Kakarot Than Shot Two Powerful Ki Blasts Heavily Injuring Vegeta Sending Him To The Ground Below. "Vegeta!" Goku Yelled As He Rushed Towards His Body. " I-Don't Need To Be Saved By You Kakarot" Vegeta Barely Said.

" Oh Come On Don't Tell Me You Idiots Didn't Train" Dark Kakarot Said As He Descended To The Ground. He Then Charged Up A Ki Blast And Shot It At Goku. Goku Quickly Deflected The Attack. Goku Then Engaged In Battle With Dark Kakarot Again. Goku Gave It All He Had But He Wasn't Strong Enough. Dark Kakarot Was Besting Goku His Body Dropped Next To Vegeta. "Look At The Two Super Saiyan Gods What A Shame" Said Dark Kakarot As He Laughed At Goku And Vegeta. Goku Then Reached In His Pocket And Ate A Senzu Bean And Gave One To Vegeta. The Two Then Got Up And Went Full Power Turning Into Super Saiyan Blue. " Great Yes! I Have Something To Show You" Said Dark Kakarot As His Ki Begin To Raise He Begin To Get A Familar Aura His Hair Begin To Rise And Turn Gold He Recieved A Electric Aura. He Had Tuned Into A Super Saiyan 2. " What! Last Time I Fought You You Told Me You Couldn't Go Super Saiyan" Vegeta Said Shocked At The Transformation. " Things Have Changed Vegeta" Dark Kakarot Said As He Smirked At Vegeta.

Wasting No Time Goku And Vegeta Rushed Towards Dark Kakarot The Battle Was Intense Causing Shockwaves They Moved At Incredible Speeds Beerus And Whis Had Trouble Keeeping Up With Them. But Thanks To Dark Kakarot's Super Saiyan Boost Our Heros Stood No Chance He Blasted Both Of Them Away. " Boy You Too Sure Suck Badly Well Take This As A Way To Put You Out Of Your Misery" Dark Kakarot Said As He Raised His Palm Out A Ball Of Dark Energy Formed He Shot It At The Saiyans But Just In The Nick Of Time Beerus And Whis Got The Two Away.

Heres Another Chapter!!!! Sorry for not updating school has been keeping me busy but i hope you enjoy this chapter quick shoutouts to AbdulKhaliq7 AustinD67