Chapter 10

Dark Kakarot Stood There Gathering Energy For His Spirit Bomb Goku Managed To Stand " N-No Way How Did You Learn The Spirit Bomb" Goku Said In Shock As He Watched Dark Kakarot. " You Fool I'm You I Know All Of Your Attacks This Is A Spirit Bomb Of Negative Energy" Dark Kakarot Said. " Negative Energy" Goku Said Shocked At What He Just Heard. " Yes You Fool Then After I Take You Out I'm Going To Turn This Planet Into Dust" Said Dark Kakarot With An Evil Grin. " No! I won't let you" Goku Said As He Tried To Keep Himself Standing. " You Idiot In Your Current State Your Helpless No One Can Stop Me" Dark Kakarot Said Looking Down At Goku With Disgust. As Goku Stood There Powerless The Z Fighters Came To His Aid. " Gu-Guys What Are You Doing Here" Goku Questioned Piccolo Krillen Yamchen And Majuub. " You Look Like You Could Use A Hand We're Gonna Lend You Our Energy So You Can Finish This Bastard Once And All" Krillin Said The Four Then Extended Their Hands To Goku And Begin To Give Goku Their Remaining Energy. Now Fully Powered Up Goku Rose To His Feet. " Thanks You Guys" Goku Said As He Powered Up To His Super Saiyan Blue State. " If You Think The Ki From Those Idiots Will Save You You're Even More Foolish Than I Thought" Dark Kakarot Said As He Continued To Charge His Spirit Bomb. " I Will Kill You I Won't Allow You To Come Back Anymore" Goku Said As He Got Angry. Dark Kakarot Now With A Grin On His Face Launched His Negative Spirit Bomb Towards Goku. Goku Then Took A Stance Then Shot A Super God Kamehameha Wave The Two Attacks Collided And They Were Both In A Beam Struggle. " You Idiot Fighting Back Is Useless This Spirit Bomb Will Kill You" Dark Kakarot Said As He Cackled. " I Will Never Give Up" Goku Yelled As He Put More Energy Into His Kamehameha. It Pushed The Spirit Bomb A Litte Bit Away From Goku. Gohan Rose To His Feet Giving His Remaning Energy To His Father Then Collapsing On The Ground. " It's Useles No Matter How Many Of These Fools Give You Their Ki It's Useless You Won't Win This Planet Will Be Your Grave Along With The Rest Of It's Inhabitants" Dark Kakarot Said As He Kept Pushing His Spirit Bomb Towards Goku. Goku Put More Energy Into His Kamehameha. The Ground Started To Shake Because Of The Beam Clash. " Give Up Goku You Will Not Win" Dark Kaakrot Said As He Struggled Against Goku's Kamehameha. Goku Begin To Lose In The Beam Struggle But As The Spirit Bomb Got Closer To Goku Vegeta Woke Up With Just Enough Energy And Shot His God Final Flash Dark Kakarot Was Being Overwhelmed By The Two Blasts. " What No How Can This Be I Am The Ultimate Saiyan This Can't Be Happening" Dark Kakarot Said As He Begin To Lose Control. Goku Then Shot A Solar Flare Blinding Dark Kakarot " Now Vegeta!" Goku Yelled Vegeta This Pushed His Final Flash Causing The Spirt Bomb To Collide With Dark Kakarot Fully Obliterating The Demon Saiyan In The Process Leaving Not A Piece Behind. " W-We Did It" Goku Said As He Dropped To His Knees. " I Actually Defeated Him I Actually Defeated Kakarot" Vegeta Said In Shock. As Goku And Vegeta Were Excited Lord Beerus And Whis Returned. " Well Looks Like You Two Really Cleaned Up Here I Don't Even Sense That Idiot Anymore" Beerus Said As He Scratched His Head. Whis Than Took Them To Kami's Lookout Where They Got Patched Up. " Trunks Lets Go Your Mother Hasn't Seen Us In A While" Vegeta Said As Him And Trunks Left The Lookout. " We Better Do The Same Boys Your Mother Is Going To Be Angry" Goku Said To Goten And Gohan  Using Instant Transmission To Leave. Whis And Beerus Left As Well. Finally Peace Had Been Restored To Earth After The Defeat Of Dark Kakarot But Not For Long.

Well Guys That's The End Of The Dark Kakarot Arc I Hope Everyone Enjoyed It The Next Couple Of Chapters Will Be Filler Building Up The Next Arc Huge Shoutouts To Some Close Friends Who Helped My Book Get Where It Is AustinD67 AbdulKhaliq7 Enjoy The Chapter Guys!!