Chapter 3

As Goku Promised He Took Chichi Out To A Restaurant The Two Had Sat Amd Ordered The Food They Were Now Waiting.

" You Know Goku Isn't This Sweet We Haven't Been Out Together In Over Years We Have So Much To Catch Up On" Said Chichi In A Relaxed Voice.

" Yeah I Agree I'm Sorry I Had To Keep Leaving I Didn't Want To I Wanted To Get Stronger So I Can Protect You" Said Goku Apologizing To Chichi.

" Goku I Understand But I Think Goten Felt Some Type Of Way You Weren't Here To Help Raise Him He's Been Jealous Of You And Gohan's Relationship He Get's Mad Everytime Gohan Mentioned A Story About You And Him" Chichi Said Worrying About Goten.

" That's Not Good Vegeta Told Me He Allowed Dark Magic To Possess Him When That 'Dark Goku Or Kakarot Came" Goku Said Also Worried.

" Hey Maybe You Should Take Him Training Or Something I Don't Know Just Do A Father And Son Bonding Thing" Chichi Said.

" Alright I Will" Said Goku With A Promising Look.

Goku And Chichi's Meal Had Arrived Of Course Goku Chowed His Meal Down Suprising Chichi Had Did As Well Goku Kept Ordering More And More Food Thinks To The Money Goten Won In The Tournament The Son Family Were Able To Movie Into A Bigger House. After They Ate Their Meal Chichi Had Jumped On Goku's Back And He Flew Around The City At A Slow Pace The Two Were Enjoying Them Selves.

Meanwhile On Lady Ora's Mothership

Dark Kakarot Emerged Out Of The Chamber He Was In He Had Alot Of Changes He Now Looked Even More Identical To Goku And He Know Sports A Tail And He Inherits The Cells Of Goku Vegeta All The Z Fighters And Even Android 22.

" My Son How Does It Feel" Said Lady Ora With An Evil Grin.

" Goku Won't Stand A Chance But Before I Destroy Him I Want To Have Fun" Dark Kakarot Said Checking Him Self Out.

" We Will Be Approaching Earth In Two Days Mam" Said The Guard.

" Perfect Those Saiyan Will Finally Be Wiped Out" Said Lady Ora With An Evil Cackle.

Meanwhile on earth

Chichi And Goku Sat On A Hill and Gazed At The Stars.

" Oh Goku This is So Lovely I'm Really Glad We Were Able To This" Chichi Said.

" Well I felt Kinda Bad We Never Spend Any Real Time Together" Said Goku.

Time Had Passed And Goku Used Instant Transmission To Go Home.

As Goku Lay In His Bed Beside Chichi He Heard King Kai Calling Him.

" Goku Goku Can You Hear Me?" King Yelled.

" Ah King Kai I Was Going To Sleep" Said Goku.

" GOKU YOU IDIOT THIS IS NO TIME FOR GAMES USE INSTANT TRANSMISSION AND GET HERE NOW" King Kai Yelled Furiously.

" Ok Ok I'm On My Way" Goku Said With Fear.

Goku Put On His Gi And Used Instant Transmission To Get To King Kai's Planet.

" King Kai I'm Here YooHoo" Goku Yelled.

" Oh Good Your Here I've Heard You've Been Training With The God of Destruction Nice Nice!" King Kai said nervously and quickly.

" Yeah Sorry I've Been Gone And All" Goku said.

" Yeah whatever But I'm Afraid I Can Feel An Evil Presence Coming Towards Earth" King Kai Said In A Serious Manner.

" Well Do You Know Who" Goku Questioned.

" Sadly No I Couldn't Sense Their Ki Only The Evil Presence That Sent Chills Down My Spine" King Kai Explained.

" Goku I Advise You To Stay Cautious This Isn't Someone I Would Play Around With Him" King Kai said Warning Goku.

" Geez Alright If This Is As Serious As You Say it Is I Won't Play Around" Goku Said In a serious voice.

With Dark Kakarot And His Forces En Route To Earth And Goku And The Others Finding Out To Late Will Our Heroes Be Able To Protect Their Planet Find Out On The Next chapter Of Dragon Ball FF.