Chapter 2

Meanwhile On Lord Beerus' Planet

"I Want To Here More About This Dark Kakarot Guy" Said Lord Beerus With Curiosity. " Well Allow Me To Inform You How It Started" Said Vegeta.

" The Earthlings Were Having A Little Picnic That I Didn't Participate In. Then We All Sensed Goku's Ki It Was Weird It Just Came Out Of The Blue Then He Just Appeared In Front Of Us Told Us He Was Goku's Kakarot Counterpart He Was Strong But Eventually We All Defeated Him But King Kai Informed Us That He Lied And He's An Unknown Entity Amd He Used A Move Called Instantaneous Movement To Escape As He Was Being Obliterated By Our Blasts" Vegeta Explained.

" So I Guess He Will Be Returning Which Is Why You Are All Training So Hard" Said Lord Beerus.

" Well I Didn't Get To Fight The Guy Sadly It Sucks" Said Goku Seriously.

"Kakarot YOU IDIOT! We Nearly Died And You're Worried About That You Buffoon But No Need To Worry When He Arrives I'll Be The One To Put Him Down' Said Vegeta With Much Pride.

Some Time Passed So Whis And Lord Beerus Took The Warriors Home They Also Stayed Their As Well In Hoping That 'Dark Kakarot' Would Return So They Could See Who He Was.

Meanwhile At Goku's Place

" Goku Your Going To Stop Leaving You Just Got Back Do You Here Me? We Need To Act Like A Family" Chichi Yelled.

" Chichi I'm Sorry Hun But I Have To Stay Strong So I Can Protect Us" Goku Said Nervously.

" But We Barely Get Any Time Together Anymore" Chichi Whined.

"Uh- I Will Take You Out To Eat Tonight Will That Make It Better" Said Goku Begging.

" Aw Goku Do You Really Mean It Oh Sure" Chichi Said Blushing Uncontrollably.

Goku Had Did What He Told Chichi Took Her Out For Dinner. But As They Were Eating Unknown To Anyone An Evil Was Coming To Earth.

" Uh M-Lord His Injuries Have Recovered He's Much More Stronger Now" Said The Medical Doctor.

" Perfect Summon The Mistress She Shall Be Informed Right Away" Said The Caped Man.

As The Green Liquids In The Chamber Begin To Drain The Eyes Of The Man Opened It Was No Other Than Dark Kakarot!

" Lord Toma Set A Course On Earth The Saiyans Need To Die!" Dark Kakarot Demanded.

" Relax Your Highness Their Will Be Time For That But Your Mother Is On Her Way She Wanted To Be Alerted As Soon As You Woke" Said Lord Toma.

A Woman With Snow White Hair Tied In A Pony Tail To Her Upper Back And Golden Chestplate Black Shiny Latex Pants Followed By Golden Boots Wearing A Long Dark Red Coat Walked In The Room Everyone Begin To Bow Even Lord Toma Dark Kakarot Did As Well.

" Hello My Son Before We Return To Earth You Need To Train I Can't Have Those Saiyans Defeat You Again" Said The Lady.

" Lady Ora With All Do Respect Shouldn't You Stay Here" Said Lord Toma.

" No I Shall Not! You And Several Others Will Be accompanying Us Do I Make My Self Clear?" Said Lady Ora In A Demanding Voice.

"Yes Ma Lady" Lord Toma Said As He Bowed.

" Those Saiyans Will Pay I Will Poison Their Wretched Planet And Drag Them Through The Ashes To Hell!" Said Dark Kakarot With Anger.

"Well They Don't Know Your Identity They Bought That Stupid Dark Kakarot Mimic" Said Lady Ora.

" Like A Couple Of Fools They'll Believe Anything" Said Dark Kakarot With Laughter.

"We Need More Saiyan Cells I Need You To Be Able To Use All Of Goku's Super Saiyan Forms" Said Lady Ora.

"Well I Dispatched Two Soldiers To Do That When They Were Fighting The Android And Collected Just Enough" Said Lord Toma With An Evil Grin.

" Yes Perfect Now My Son We Need You To Get Back In The Chamber When You Inherit These Cells Your Powers Will Skyrocket To Unbelievable Numbers" Said Lord Ora.

" Oh Mother Exactly What I Need When I Leave We're Going StraightTo Earth And Killing Those Saiyans Along With That Stupid Planet" Said Dark Kakarot With A Serious Expression.

Lord Toma Ordered The Troops To Begin To Fuel The Mothership Dark Kakarot Was Inheriting Goku's Cells Growing Stronger And Gaining His Super Saiyan Forms Will Goku And The Others Be Prepared For This Unknown Return Find Out On The Next Chapter Of Dragon Ball FF

A/N Hey Guys I Know The First Two Chps Are Pretty Short But The Book Will Be Very Long I Am Sorry For Not Updating School Is Next Week So It'll Start Getting Hard To Update But I Will Not Forget About This Book If You Have Any Questions Feel Free To Message Me :) Huge Shoutouts Too AbdulKhaliq7 AustinD67 JaffaMaster786 Who Also Right Wonderful Dragon Ball Z Fanfic.