Chapter 7

Thanks To Whis And Beerus Moving Goku And Vegeta Out Of The Way The Blast Missed Them.

" Oh You Guys Got Lucky You Certainly Would've Been Evaporated If It Weren't For Lord Beerus" Said Dark Kakarot As He Descended To The Ground.

" Don't Get Too Cocky Fool I Can Kill You Right Here And Noe But This Is Vegeta And Goku's Fight" Said Beerus As He Yelled At Dark Kakarot.

"  Lord Beerus Please Do Not Get Out Of Character, And Goku That's Enough For Today You Two Look Worn Out" Said Whis As He Stepped Forward.

" Well That's A Shame Isn't It All That Training For Nothing I Can't Even Get A Serious Fight" Dark Kakarot Mocked The Warriors. " You Listen" Vegeta Barely Managed To Say. " If You Think For One Second You're Going To Win This Battle Your Sadly Mistaken" Vegeta Said As He Struggled To Stand Straight. " I'm Going To Be The One To Kill You And Drag You To The Gates Of Hell Myself!

" Bravo Nice Speech Although Vegeta You Can Barely Stand How Are You Going To Beat Me?"Dark Kakarot Questioned Vegeta. " By Training To My Very Limit! Vegeta Said With Much Pride.

" Enough Of This Pathetic Squabble Whis Take Us Back To The Lookout" Lord Beerus Demanded. WithOut Second Though Whis' Staff Tapped The Ground 3 Times And The 4 Teleported To The Lookout. Dende Healed Both Goku And Vegeta Restoring Them To Their Full Strength. " Thanks Dende Your The Best" Goku Said Jumping Up Joyfully. " No Problem Goku" Responded Dende.

Vegeta Angry About His Loss Walked To The Edge Of The Lookout And Began To Think To Himself. How the hell has he managed to beat me more than once. I can barely exceed Kakarot i shall not be beat by two of him i am the prince of all saiyans! How is this even possible? Vegeta Than Stopped " Hey Whis Thank You Can Take Me And That Idiot Over There In The Time Chamber To Train" Vegeta Asked Whis As He Pointed Over To Goku.

" That's What I Was Just Thinking About! One Senzu Won't Help You. You Two Need Training" Whis Told Goku And Vegeta In A Calm Manner.

The Four Walked Into The Time Chamber Ready To Train. " First I Want You To Power All The Way To Your Limit No Holding Back" Said Whis. Both Vegeta And Goku Did So  It Caused The Dimension To Shake. Whis Then Changed The Appearance To Capsule Corp But It Was Wrecked. " Wait What The Hell" Vegeta Said Confusingly. Vegeta Ran Inside TonSee His Wife And Son On The Ground Below Him Dead. This Caused Vegeta To Get Real Angry He Begin To Power Up Going Off The Charts His Ki Rose He Was Stronger Than Ever Whis Kept Him Occupied With An Unlimited Amount Of Enemies For Him To Test His Power Out On.

Whis Than Did The Same For Goku. They Arrived At His House It Had Been Ransacked Goku Walked In Terror Filled His Eyes As He Saw Chichi And Goten On The Floor In A Pool Of Blood. " N-No Chichi Goten!" Goku Yelled Viciously As His Ki Increased Destroying The Remains Of His House. Whis Also Left Enemies For Goku. Him And Lord Beerus Left The Chamber Allowing The Two Warriors To Go All Out With No Interruptions. 2 Days Had  Passed Thats 2 Years In The Time Chamber Both Goku And Vegeta Came. Out Both Their Gi Ripped Battle Scars All Over.

" Wow Just Walking Out I Can Sense That Your Power Levels Have Skyrocketed" Said Whis Surprised.

" Whis Is Correct I See His Little Exercise Did Work Looks Like You Two Need New Clothes" Lord Beerus Said As He Hopped To His Feet. Whis Waved His Staff At Goku And Vegeta Fully Healing Them. And Giving Them New Battle Suits Vegeta Received One Identical To The One He Wore In The Cell Games Instead The Undershirt Were Black And The Armor Was All White With Whis' Symbol Present. Goku's Gi Was Exactly Identical To The Turtle Hermit's But Being A Brighter Orange With No Undershirt.

" Thanks Whis And Lord Beerus I Feel Stronger Than Ever" Goku Said As He Began To Stretch. Vegeta Nodded At Whis Than Began To Flex. " Don't Let The Power Go To Your Heads Fools You Two Can Still Die" Lord Beerus Reminded The Two.

Goku And Vegeta Emerge From The Chamber More Powerful Than Before Will Our Warriors Newfound Power Be Able To Put An End To Dark Kakarot Find Out On The Next Chapter Of Dragon Ball FF

Btw Guys Sorry For Taking So Long To Update I Hope You Guys Enjoy The Chapter But Huge Shoutouts To AbdulKhaliq7 AustinD67 JaffaMaster786