Chapter 9

The Others Stood There Shocked At Dark Kakarot's Transformation. " What How Did His Power Raise So Much!? We Were Equally Matched" Said Vegeta Surprised At His Power. Dark Kakarot Began To Exercise Stretching His Legs And Arms. " Damn You!" Vegeta Yelled As He Charged Towards Dark Kakarot Before Vegeta Could Land A Hit Dark Kakarot Seemingly Dissappeared And Reappeared In Front Of Vegeta Striking Him In The Abdomen Sending Vegeta Flying Through The Ruins. He Then Rose His Hand To The Sky And Shot A Bunch Of Ki Blasts Up As They All Hit Vegeta " Vegeta No!" Goku Yelled As He Used Instant Transmission To Save Vegeta From The Blasts. " You Listen Here You've Caused Enough Damage I Won't Let You Win" Goku Yelled As He Powered Up To Super Saiyan Blue. " Oh Goku Fighting Back Is Pointless Just Allow Me To Kill You" Dark Kakarot Said As He Took On A Fighting Stance. Goku Then Charged Towards Dark Kakarot He Then Used Afterimage To Dodge Goku's Attack He Then Hit Goku With Punches Faster Than Light Causing Goku To Fall Helplessly To The Ground. Gohan Attempted To Rush In Only To Be Knocked Unconscious By A Shockwave Emitted From Dark Kakarot. " Poor Fool He Was To Weak To Even Leave A Scratch On Me" Dark Kakarot Said As He Made His Way Over To Gohan As He Rose His Hand He Was Blasted By Vegeta Who Had Rose. " I Am The Prince Of All Saiyans " Vegeta Yelled As He Hurled Ki Blasts At Dark Kakarot The Blasts Showed To Be Ineffective On Dark Kakarot He Charged Towards Vegeta And Knocked Him On The Ground Next To Goku The Wounded Warriors Stood Up " K-Kakarot I Think We Need To Do Fusion It Might Be The Only Way To Beat This Bastard" Said Vegeta As He Clenched His Fist. " You Might Be Right Vegeta Alright Let's Get Ready" Goku Said. The Two Warriors Than Begin To Do The Pose Followed By The Words Fu.....sion...ha! A Bright Light Emitted From The Warriors And As It Cleared There Stood Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta Blue. " Ah I See The Metamoran Fusion What Are You Supposed To Be" Dark Kakarot Said As He Unfolded His Arms. " I Am Neither Goku Nor Vegeta I Am The Warrior Who Will Kill You Gogeta!" The Warrior Exclaimed As He Teleported In Front Of Dark Kakarot And Punched Him Sending Him Flying Followed Up By A Kick From Above Slamming Him To The Ground. " Now To Finish You Off" Gogeta Yelled. " Big Bang Kamehameha" The Blast Collided With Dark Kakarot. He Rose From The Rubble With Little Tears In His Gi. They Both Charged For Each Other Clashed Moving Around Faster Than Light. Both Their Blows Created A Shockwave Knocking Them Both Back.

Gogeta Prepared To Do Another Big Bang Kamehameha But Before He Could Get The Words Out The Fusion Expired. " Damn It No!" Goku Yelled As He Begin To Punch The Ground. Dark Kakarot Begin To Laugh " That's Exactly Why You Can't Rely On Such Parlor Tricks"

" Now Let Me Show You The Power Of The Real Saiyan God" Dark Kakarot Said As He Rose In The Air Than Begin To Charge His Ki.

" Lord Beeru Don't You Think We Should Help" Whis Said As He Studied Dark Kakarot. "This Is Not Our Battle Whis Plus We Have To Take Lady Ora Here To The King Of All For Punishment" Lord Beerus Said As He Smirked At Lady Ora. He Then Grabbed Her And Him Whis Left.

" Ha Looks Like Beerus And Whis Grabbed Your Mommy" Vegeta Said As He Mocked Dark Kakarot. " Dark Kakarot Then Begin To Charge A Ki Blast And Aimed It For Vegeta. Vegeta Tried To Shield Himself Only To Be Knocked Away. Goku Charged For Dark Kakarot The Two Begin An Imense Clash. "Going To Have To Push My Body Kaioken X5!" Goku Yelled As He Charged Towards Dark Kakarot In A Fiery Rush. Goku Landed A Successful Hit But After That He Wore His Body Out. He Dropped To The Ground Causing Dark Kakarot To Laugh At The Fallen Warrior.

" I Got You Right Where I Want You" Dark Kakarot Said As He Put His Hands In The Sky Gathering Energy. Goku Shocked Because He Knew What Was Happening Dark Kakarot Was Charging A Spirit Bomb!

Hey Guys Sorry For Not Uploading Lately I've Been Kind Of Discouraged This Chapter Is Kind Of Choppy Excuse It The Next One Will Be Better I Hope Everyone Had A Safe And Holiday! And Enjoy The Chapter!