Dark art

I wasted this day on my social media and weird movies. I was looking forward to this evening in the gallery. There are going to be a lot of people there so that meant that i might sell some of my art. I got ready for the evening. I wore a simple but a pretty black dress with long sleeves and curled my blond hair. I had David come over to do my makeup since he was super good at it. I actually looked great. This was a super rear thought for me to think but i guess miracles happen so. I put on my black shoes. I loved black. I t made me feel like myself.
I said goodbye to David and left the house. It was 6 pm now and i was there. It was kind of boring since i didn't know anybody here. I talked to a nice lady who liked my art. At least i didn't stand alone like an idiot. The evening went by pretty fast and at the end of the night i got a list of people that actually wanted to buy my art. It was now 10 pm. I got 3 addressed that i had to bring my paintings to. I was pretty happy. I drove to the first house with my paintings in the back seat. The first was an old lady's house. She dint seem like she would be into that kind of art but apparently i was wrong. For that painting i got 300$. The next house was at the same street. The guy i sold the painting to seemed nice and for that one i got 200$. For a small painting that was a lot. The painting was a of a pair of creepy eyes that i was trying to sell for a while. Now i only had one left. It was a big one. Actually i was kind of sad to sell it. It was my favorite that i have been keeping from the public for a while. I stopped by the last house. It was a thusday night and it was now 10:50. It was late and dark. The last place was a huge mansion that had a theme that just screamed - creepy. I liked it though. I took a deep breath and felt a little dizzy. I didn't eat anything today...and yesterday...my eating disorder was getting a little worse. I got out the car. I saw a mans figure stand in front of the mansion. It was a little creepy but i wouldn't be mad if i got killed tonight. I opened the back door of my car and struggled to get the huge painting out of my car. It was stuck. I silently cursed to myself
"God dammit" as i was still trying to get it out. I saw the silhouette coming towards me. I turned away and kept trying.
"Hi, let me help you." The man came up to me and pulled out the painting easily making me look like a total idiot. I still couldn't see his face i just knew the voice sounded familiar. The lantern right above us was broken so i barely saw anything.
"Thank you for coming this late" he said while he carried the painting to his mansion door. I still couldn't tell who it was.
"Yeah, no problem. I like nights better than day anyways." - i said and smiled. I walked back to my car and closed the back door. The man followed me. He had a really attractive figure and that was all i could tell.
"I like nights better too...whats your name ?" he asked as he searched for his wallet.
"Umm...my na-" i was cut off by the lantern that suddenly tuned on. I was blinded by the light and covered my eyes with my hands to adjust to the sudden change. I looked up at the man that i could finally see now. It was Zak.
"June? Hi! Wasn't expecting seeing you." He saw me and a little smile came up on his face.
"Zak?! Neither was i." I gave him an awkward hug and smiled back at him.
"I didn't knew you painted" he said while opening his wallet that he finally found in his back pocket.
"Yeah i love painting...you have a great taste in art. This is my all time favorite" i said trying to not be awkward for once in my life. He just looked down at me and smiled and handed me money.
"Thank u ...i ll see you tomorrow." I started walking around my car to get in but he stopped me.
"Wait...umm i don't think i ll have much time tomorrow. I have a lot of things to do at the museum so maby if you have time we could do all the official things now." He said looking at me . He seemed nervous... but why.
"Yeah sure ." I gave him a settle smile.
"Follow me"Zak said as we entered his mansion.
He headed upstairs carrying the painting.
"Stay right here, ill be back,i just need to put down the painting and get the papers ready."- he said while walking upstairs. I said a weird okay and walked up to another painting on the wall. It was his portrait. The painting was done beautifully and he looked damn hot in it.
"You like it?"- He suddenly came out of nowhere and i jumped a little. He laughed and put some papers with a pen on the desk.
"Yes...its beautiful" - i said still admiring it.
"Coffee?"- he looked at me with his piercing, hazel eyes.
" I thought i was the only freak that drank coffee at nights."- i looked back at him. He got us both coffee and started telling me all the terms and conditions while we both sat next to each other. While he was telling me he looked at me to make sure i understood what he was talking about. God dammit he was so hot...every time he touched me it felt like an electric shock went through all my body and made me shiver. He noticed and looked at me- "Are you cold? - he touched my hands to see if they were cold. "No i m fi-" he cut me off -"Your hands are freezing, ill get you something." He got up and ran upstairs and quickly ran back to me and gave me a hoodie. I put it on. It smelled like him. He sat back down and laughed at how silly it looked on me. He continued talking and looking at me to make sure i was paying attention. But there was like a sexual tension between us and then something weird happened. As i moved up from my chair to sit down more comfortably i accidentally touched dis back and i saw him shimmer like i did when he touched me before. I suddenly realized that i was falling for him. But i promised...i was panicking inside but kept calm on the outside. It now was 11: 38 and we were just done with papers. We both got up and headed for the door. I got to my car and turned to Zak.
"I think i still have something you need to sign at the museum." he said with an devilish gin on his face.
"Also Aron and the rest of the crew can't wait to meet you...you know like for real..."- he said and smiled back at him
"Okay text me...let me know when..." - i said and we both went in for a hug. I was surprised that we went trough with just a hug with all that tension.
"Bye" we both said at the same time and i got in my car and drove away seeing him stare at my car as i drive away...
This night was weird...