The end.

I woke up kind of not remembering what had happened yeasterday but then it clicked and made me panick a little. Zak was not next to me but i heard something in my kitchen. It was him.
"We need to talk."
"Let me wake up first."- i mumbeled and went over to make a coffee when he stopped me.
"Youre going to rehab."-he spat in my face. My whole body filled with panick and intense fear sensations.
"Zak"- i breathed out.
"Youre sick...you need it."
"You cant just decide for me! I rather jump off a bridge than go back."
"WAKE UP YOU HAVE TO GO."
"I wont."- i spat back.
"june wake up"- he said as his voice and face deformed. It sounded familiar.I got so confused and scared. His face started fading as i reached over to hold on to him. Everything turned colorless and wierdly shaped as i started hyperventilating. It was like i was on some serious drugs.
"Wake up."- i heard David say.
I flew awake.
"Did you just seriously fall asleep while i wss calling u?"- he asked in his sassy David voice.
"Oh...sorry i just...sorry, continue."- i said. What was going on????
"I think you should really tell him"
"Wait what? To who?"
"Did you loose ur memory or something? Tell Zak about your issues...cutting and stuff.
But okay I know. I'ts hard to talk about , i understand ,but it's better now than later. " - he continued.
"Just remember that if he does anything like makes fun of you then he's dead. Literally. I m sending a hitman on him "
"The scary part is that i know you can actually do that"- i said and experienced serious dejavo as i said that and frowned at my own words.
"Are your arms clear?" - he asked.
"Yeah the scars are pretty faded as well so i guess i ll just do it. When i get the courage"- i said trying to cut off the conversation.
"Great. Listen i have to go now my bae is here. So good luck and call me when you do it. "
"Okay bye"
"Bye Bitch" - he said and i was left alone. I pinched myself . Maybe this was a dream? I felt panicky but my rapid breathing was cut off by a knock on my door. Now i realised that i was in a hotel room. Ive been here before...this was before my second lockdown. I was back in england. Was i going crazy? My thoughts were again cut off by the knocking. I opened the doors to find  Zak. Not saying anything i let him in. He closed to the doors as i stood there just looking at him. Someone that i knew, loved, adored, hell even fucked, now was a stranger to me. We were back at the start. I felt a little relieved that now i could fix my mistakes along the way or stop all of it.
"Ar-Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."- he tried joking but then his smile died seeing that something really was wrong.
"Hey, whats up?"- he asked before i launched at him and hugged him tightly. A tear slipped out of the corner of my eye as i felt like ive lost everything. My everything being him.
"I m sorry, i m just really exausted and emotional i guess. " - i lied and wiped the few tears away.
"Oh...well i just came over to see if you were alright. Almost like i knew."- he said and lifted my chin making me look at him.
"Call me crazy but..."
"What?"-i asked looking in those so familiar eyes of his that still made me feel warm and fuzzy.
"I just had this crazy cream...."
He started with a frown and a little hurt in his eyes. Not giving a damn if he experienced the same thing i went in and kissed him.
"Lets make all the good moments reality."- i said and went back to kissing him. He grabbed my face and held it looking at me.
"Wh- How do u...?"- he asked studering and with a frown. I didnt reply, i just went at his lips again as he replied to my kisses.
"I love y-"he said as i pulled back gasping for air
"I do too"- i cut him off and we both proceeded.

I love him.

A.N.
____________
Okay guys...well this has been a hella long ride and thanks for sticking by and all the support. I really appreciate it.
I know , its all pretty confusing but ,yes this really is the end.
Ive been stuck on this one for more than a year and i really want to start fresh and put an ending on this one.  I enjoyed writing this one and i hoped you enjoyed reading it. Soon ill be publishing a new book that ive been working on and i couldnt be more excited.
So yeah guys.
See ya soon.
- Linda_0u0