Chapter 7

I felt like our lips were meant to be together and i could see in her eyes that she felt the same. I slowly started to lean in. She put her hand on my jawline and pulled me a little closer. Our lips were now 2 inches away from each other. She let out a warm breath that i could feel on my lips and it sent shivers down my spine. I went in for the kiss  but she turned her head to the side and took her hand off my jawline. My kiss changed directions and i kissed the side of her neck. I heard her quietly gasp and i kissed her neck again just now going a little higher.
"Zak...no ..i ...we should not ...i-i think you should go!"-she said, got up and almost ran to the kitchen not even looking at me. I got up and went to put my shoes on. The door to exit was in the kitchen and that's were i had left my shoes. I saw her in the dark.Standing with her back turned to me, head down, resting with her hands on the counter. I could tell that something was wrong. Well besides the fact that someone she loved had just passed away.
"You okay? "- i asked stepping towards her.
"Yeah.."- she whispered ,but then suddenly turned around and ran in my arms hugging me tight. I heard that she was crying.
"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" - i said looking at her. She let go of the hug and wiped her tears.
"Yeah ill be alright." -she said and gave me a smile through her tears.
"I guess ill go then. Bye"- i said and gave her a settle smile.
"Bye, Zak"  she whispered and closes the door after i exited. I heard her lock the door and i went back to my car. I feel like there is something she isn't telling me that js eating her from the inside. I definitely have feelings for her. Shes just so nice, beautiful, caring and all together -perfect. Its weird because i only know her few days but there is something so special about her that just makes me weak. Shes my criptonyte.

●○●○June's POV○●○●

!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!

If you find self-injury topics triggering please don't read this part. Please seek help if you are dealing with slef-harm ,depression and/or any other mental issues.
Stay safe

I heard him walk away in the corridor. I put my back against the door and slided down. Tears started to fall down my face. I can't believe he almost kissed me but he needs to get to know me first. It takes time for me to open up to somebody and it hurts so much when you just simply can't tell him. He will probably make me search help. But the thing is i hate therapists and therapy. I tried...twice and they simply ruined my life and made me feel worse. By now my tears are just soaking my hoodie and i felt so much frustration i had to release it...on myself...by cutting myself. And here i was. In my bathroom cutting myself. Bawling my eyes out and trying to get my thoughts together. I was loosing blood and it made me feel dizzy  but then, one cut went too deep...way too deep. Blood started gushing . I knew this would happen someday so i had stitches and i also know how to put them on. They hurt really bad but the only other choice i had was to die. I cleaned and stitched it up and the bleeding finally stopped. Now i was in my bed, regretting every choice i ever made. Oh God i wish i had kissed Zak. As i thought about that i touched the side of my neck where he kissed me and it made me cry even more . I know, i m a sensitive human being. I got up to go get some antidepressants that were in my bathroom. I felt supper nauseous and everything started turning black and i smashed on my bedroom floor.

I woke up from the sun in my eyes. I was in my bed and David was staring at me seriously.
"June, this is the second time this week. Its getting worse...i just don't know what to do anymore. "-he said and sat next to me
"You have my apartment keys?" -i tried changing the subject.
"Don't avoid talking about it. And yes i stole your spare key. "
"David, you know i hate talking about it and its not that bad. "- i said trying to get up but then i touched my hand and screamed from the horrible pain.
"Let me see"
"NO! David you know i don't show them and i hate seeing people looking at them."
"Well i 've already seen them so just-" he said and carefully lifted up the sleeve of my hoodie. It was much worse than i remembered and it looked like something i should have died from.
"June, it's really bad.Not like just bad, its insanely bad. You should see a doctor to stitch it up properly. "
I rolled back up the sleeve and said-
"Yeah you know i m not gonna do that so...you might as well have not said it."
"What happened? All you texted me last night was- Zak is here. Did he do something?...did he find out?"
I told David everything that happened and then we just watched pimple popping and other super weird videos on youtube. My phone started ringing. It was Zak.
-"hi"
"Hey how are you doing?"-Zak asked as David rolled his eyes at me.
"I m doing fine,thanks. You?"
"Yeah i m good. I just wanted to ask you if you'll be able to do the lockdown. It's okay if you can't , we'll understand."
"Yeah i ll do it . He would have wanted me to..."
"Okay but there is a little problem. The prison's owner is tearing the building down on Tuesday so tomorrow is the last day we can investigate it. So the lockdown is tomorrow."
"I m okay with that."
"Okay ill send you some information on it and when are we going to meet."
"Okay,bye"
"Bye"
David looked at me and said
"I m not letting you go with that horrible wound poorly stitched."
"You can't force me"- i said and looked him in the eyes .
"You know that it can pop back open any minute"
"i know...i just ...ugh i need to stop ,don't i ?" - he nodded his head.
After 3 h he left and i checked my email. Zak sent me that we are meeting at 3 pm to do some interviews and other boring stuff. What David said earlier really stuck in my head.  The last thing i wanted was for it to pop open at the lockdown. But i knew if i would go to the doctor then i would get taken away to a treatment center or something. I already packed my stuff in the evening so i don't have to do anything in the morning. The main things i took were -antidepressants and stitches. It was now night and my cuts were getting worse and it looked like i had an infection. I got myself together and assigned a private doctor to sew it closed after the lockdown. Until then ill just drink a lot painkillers. I got in the bed and was about to go to sleep but my phone went off. Zak was calling...

●○●○●
Hey guys. I know this was a really depressing one but idk. Vote if you enjoyed and ill keep ya updated daily!
-Linda
●○●○●