Chapter 16:

Author's Note 1:I don't own Johnny Cade and the greasers. That is the lovely S.E Hinton.

Author's Note 2:I don't own Arizona Carina. That is Moniquian Rose's character.I have already talked to her about putting her in.

Author's Note 3: I only own Kayla Matthews, Emily Winston, and Jemily(JohnnyxEmily).

Chapter 16:

Finally a week later, Dallas was allowed to take me "home". Johnny was let out,too. At the hospital and now a week later, Johnny and I were were so in love.I was so glad we asked me the big question. He says he wished it was more romantic but I loved it no matter what. Johnny and I were hanging out on the couch at the Curtis house, talking and planning when my girl best friends walked in. Johnny and I were sitting on the couch all lovey-dovey, Ponyboy was cooking, his brothers were at work and Steve,too, and I wasn't really sure what my brother was up too. "Hey Arizona,Evie,and Kayla." I said to my best friends. "I am here,Pony!" yelled Arizona, his girlfriend. Evie and Kayla just sat down and started watching Mickey Mouse,suspiciously. They were silent and still, the two of them never did that. "What's up girls?" I asked them. "Nothing much except... you are getting married!" yelled Evie and Kayla,together. "Yes I know that." I told laughing. "Johnny I will be right back, I have to talk with my girls. Come get me if you need me,Johnnycakes." I told him and he nodded and replied "Have fun Babes. I'll get you if I need anything and Pony's here for me." I kissed Johnny and went over with Evie,Arizona and Kayla. "OMG I love it! Jemily forever!" said Arizona looking at me. "This is gonna be super cool."replied Evie fascinated and Kayla just nodded. "Why did you want to privately talk to just us?" asked Kayla finally looking around the room. "Because I need to ask you girls very important things..." I began saying. "So Arizona we have been best friends or at least pretty good friend for a have my back and I have yours. Plus, you and Ponyboy is so adorable. So would you be my maid of honor? I know it's cheesy and kinda weird but so..." I finished. Arizona looked at me and said "Yes I would love to be your maid of for asking!" "Good I'm glad you said yes, I didn't know anyone else to ask. Plus Johnny is asking Ponyboy and Dallas to be his best men."I replied. "Evie,Kayla do you want to be bridesmaids?" I asked them,next. "Yes I would enjoy that!" said Evie and Kayla said yes,too. I was so happy. Kayla and Evie went to go talk about all things bridesmaids and stuff. Arizona stayed with me. The two of us sat down on the stairs. "Thanks Arizona!" I said as we sat down on the stairs. "You're welcome. You and Johnny are meant to be just like Ponyboy and I." answered Arizona. "How is it going with you and Pony? Are you inseparable yet?" I asked Arizona remembering what is was like with johnny when I was her age. "It is going great. We are meant to are pretty inseparable. Pony would definitely agree to that,too. Teachers yell at us all the time during school because of it. They are like ,Mr Curtis and , I get you are in love but calm are only fourteen."replied Arizona happily. I loved that Ponyboy finally got a girlfriend. "You guys remind me of how Johnny and I were at 14, 't let anyone discourage you two. You have true love just like Johnny and I do. Age doesn't matter. I know that for a fact because Johnny and I are getting married at 16." I replied looking at Arizona. "Thanks Emily it means a lot to me that you care about the happiness of Pony and I."said Arizona looking up. " I do care about the two of us lots. You are perfect. Plus you two are happy and that is all I want for the two of you." I replied sweetly. "You are different than I thought,Emily." said Arizona. "Good different or bad different?" I replied randomly. "Good I promise." replied Arizona and the two of us stood up. " I better get back to Johnny." I said sweetly. "Same here but with Pony." answered Arizona. Arizona went into the kitchen to see Pony and I went to si back down next to Johnny. "Got me my bridesmaids and maid of honor. Did you ask Pony yet?" I said to Johnny sitting down. "Yes I asked him. I have to ask Dallas now and then we are all set with this part."answered Johnny. "Good." I replied simply and surely. " We have to make sure that this wedding is perfect." I told Johnny. "Yes I agree." replied Johnny.

A/N: The copyright is above. Feel free to review! Thanks for reading!