Chapter Three

Fatima's POV

Traveling Day.

That word makes me nervous. At some point in my life I don't want it to sound nervous but knowing now that I have accepted the proposal it eased me and calmed me down again. But once again I have to introduce him to my family, including Samer. Andddddddd here comes back my jitters again.

"Fatima you ready?! Yusuf is here, Baba left for work already!" Mama shouted and I nod my head taking deep breaths.

Walked downstairs with my three suitcases, and yes three. Two with my clothes and hijabs and stuff and one on the plane to carry my phone and stuff. Yusuf took our bags and put them in the car while me and Mama walked to the car.

{In Jerusalem}
Yusuf went to get our luggages and while Mama stayed with him, I went to look for my uncle at the gate on the other side of the airport since there was a huge glass dividing the people. I looked around and tried to see my uncle's face but it was no use. I sigh and kept looking, after a while someone's hand tapped my shoulder and when I turned around I saw Samer. Oh. My. God! No one mentioned about him coming here.

 But I'm not gonna lie he's way much more handsome since the last time I saw him, well cause he stopped smoking

But I'm not gonna lie he's way much more handsome since the last time I saw him, well cause he stopped smoking. But then what I did didn't stop me in fact I didn't think twice before I did it.

"Samer..." I attacked him with a hug since I've missed him so much,"I've missed you so much." Tears were streaming down my face, at the same time he smiled and hugged me back.

"I've missed you too." Oh my Allah! His voice is deeper, God!

Mama and Yusuf came. I dragged Samer and smiled, introducing Samer to Yusuf.

"Samer this is Yusuf, my soon to be husband, well we haven't writen our names in the book yet, but we will in a couple of weeks inshallah, maybe in a couple of days, wallah I am not so sure. But I will leave you two gentlemen talk and see if you can find a common ground." I left them both to talk and they seem fine alone. I saw my uncle and greeted him with a hug and had the happiest smile on my face.

{Skip Car Ride To The House}

I got out and the men took the luggages to the room me and Mama were staying in. I greeted everyone, even my nephews and nieces. But I haven't seen Susu yet, she must be putting Ismail to sleep or something, because trust me her house is across from our uncles house.

"So you like the room? I designed it for you." I jumped as soon as I heard that voice.

"Yes it's lovely Samer, thank you." I continued to put my clothes on the hanger and hang them on the closet but he didn't leave.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened five years ago....I'm sorry Fatima. I wish I can take it back." I smiled weakly and stopped what I was doing.