Chapter Eight

Samer's POV
(Ooooooo xD)

Sh*t sh*t what have I done? God! I can't call anyone about this.....except for Susu....maybe she knows where Fatima went. Yeah maybe, hopefully she know where she went.

Pulling out my phone and I kept ringing it when Susu wasn't answering.

"GOD DAMMIT, PICK UP!"

After ten rings, she picked up and I sigh.

"Samer what's going on? Why have you been calling me for 12 times already?!" I am about to tell her that her best friend and cousin is not here and what I did.

"Fatima is not here."

"Okay and?"

"I mean she's not here as in, she's not in the house."

"Okay."

Lord girl, why won't you get what I am saying?!

"SUSU I AM SAYING FATIMA RAN AWAY FOR GODS SAKES!" And that's when her line went completely silent and then I felt like all of hell broke lose.

"SHE WHAT?! SAMER ZAID, WHAT THE MOTHER F*CKING HAPPENED?! WALHIE, WALLHIE IF I FOUND OUT THAT YOU GOT INVOLVED WELL NO SH*T THAT YOU DID BECAUSE THERES NO WAY THAT WOULD HAPPEN UNLESS SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO!" And then she finally talked lower voice, "Samer tell me the truth, what did happen?"

Being put on the spot and feeling bad is was not a good feeling and since I hurted Fatima and causes her to run away, not a good feeling I'm telling you.

"Can you just come home and I'll explain please Susu?" Hoping that she will come is easier telling her, than over the phone because afterwards we need to find out what to do.

"Yes Samer, I'll be there soon inshallah."

She hanged up and I put my face in my hands.

What have I done?
******
Hearing the door opening and I grab my crutches and walk towards Susu with Ismail on her hips.

"Samer, what the bloody hell did you do this time?"

Still standing on my crutches and nervous to tell her, I mean it can't be easy telling her. She basically just yelled at me through the phone. So I just decided to say it and get it over with before I suffer her wrath further.

"I kissed her."

Silent, that's all there was after I told her. She put Ismail in his bouncy chair and look at me.

Crap!

Even tho she's younger than me she can read my body language and basically my mind! I don't know how she does it and no she's not a vampire but it's creepy as hell.

"You kissed her......hmmm......you kissed her.......you kissed her........you kissed her....." I stared at her with a what the f look on my face.

"Yeah.....I kissed her and she ran away. Like what the f*ck you trying to do now?" She stared at me bluntly and gave me the cold eyes.

"YOU STUPID STUPID!!! YOU F*CKING KISSED HER!"

Ok will someone please tell me why the hell she yelling at for? Yeah I got the memo, I kissed her ok, but why she mad and yelling for?

"Samer your freaking ridiculous." 

Once again I'm so confused. 

"She's scared and......" I looked at Susu and waited for her to say what she was gonna say.

"Andddddd...?" Susu looks up at me and saw she had a sympathetic look in her eyes.

"She loves you Samer, that's why she's scared. I mean for god sakes, she loved you since she was sixteen. Yet your an idiot blind man who doesn't give a single damn, thinking she's being too nice and everything. I mean for god sakes you two were closer then anyone else in the family. I mean like the chemistry between you two was more than friendship but it couldn't happen because your her cousin and her brother well kinda but the point is that it was bound to happen sooner or later, just sooner than expected and you two love each other, well that is if you love her."

I do love her, I just wanted to find a right time to tell her but not like this. God what have I done?

"You do love her!" She squeals and I look at her strangely.

"Yeah I love her but Susu we need to find her first and then talk about this."

"Okay but where could she be though? All of her favorite places are in Amman. I guess she does have one favorite place here but I don't think that's where she went."

"Why not? She always looking for new places, she's an adventurer, it what she does."

Susu gave me this look, the look that I don't like.

"No sh*t Samer. But what if she got taken?"

I mean think about it. Her engagement party was a disaster because of me, what if he's after her? He could hurt her or worst.

"Well let's not panic, let's call her mobile and see first and then we can decided what to do next alright? Don't panic please."

I took my phone out and dialed her number, after the 5th ring she finally picked up her phone.

"Fatima, where are you?"

"It's not Fatima Samer, it's me." Him.

"Where is she? What have you done?!"

"Oh don't worry she's fine, just fine. I'll make you a deal."

"What do you want this time?"

"You come alone, and by alone I mean no weapons, not your sisters or brother in law, just you alone and we'll talk about the deal. If you don't come and you bring weapons not only Fatima will have bruises but she will be killed. You have one hour." And with that he hanged up on the phone and I stood there in anger and shock.

I need to get Fatima back and alive, no matter what the price was, I'll get her back but not alone.

"So? What did she say?" I look at Susu and sigh, she's gonna be even more mad at me right now. Bismillah.

"Zachary took her, holding her captive."

Susu stared st me as if I was crazy or something.

"What?! How are we getting her back then?! He's dangerous Samer you know that, you of all people should know that!"

"In order to get her back I need to go in an hour, alone, and no weapons. But we can't get her out of there without shedding blood. So I'll need every arms and help I can get. I'm getting her back, no matter what the cost is, I will get her back and nothing's stopping me."

With that being said, Susu immediately calls the people we know and prepare for this battle station.  I'm coming Fatima for you, hold on tight please.
•••••••
Salam! Eid Mubarak (ik late, I'm sorry) but I finally updated I was busy with Ramadan and I needed some inspiration and I am working on my FLVS courses and finally had a chapter that was in Samer's point of view. How did you like it?

1) who do you think is Zachary?

2) How do you think he know about Fatima?

3) What would Zachary want from Samer?

Answer if you want and comment, vote, and share!

Peace! ✌️✌