Epilogue

{2 Years Later}

I looked at my beautiful toddlers that has just turned three years old. Three years since Samer died and three years of raising our kids with Susu and Aala.

I am greatful that they're helping me, since twins are hard enough. Yup, you guessed it right, a boy and a girl. Cliché right? No, I think it's God's will.

Meet Motasem Samer Zaid

Meet Motasem Samer Zaid. I had his middle name as his Father and his first name as his Uncle. He takes after his Father's charm and my personality. He's constantly reminded Auntie about Samer that sometimes she can't even look at him and sometimes she can tolerate him, I don't blame her at all.

Here's, Ayesha Aala Zaid

Here's, Ayesha Aala Zaid. She's Motasem's side kick, partner in crime of course she got my looks and Samer's personality. She looked at lot like me when I was her age, yet they say she is the angel and I couldn't agree more.

"Ayesha, Motasem! Come on play nice you two." Arguing over their toys and who gets them first.

"Mama!" I turned around and saw Ayesha pouting her lips when Motasem took her toy.

"Motasem.....that's Ayesha's toy not yours. Yours is in the blue box my baby."

"Me big boy, not baby!" He pouts now and apparently today is full of pouting.

"Yes my big boy. You be nice to your sister or no Ice Cream later on." He thinks I'm not watching but he sticks his tongue out whenever I am not looking.

~~~~~

"Ismail be nice and play nicely, they are your cousins."

Yeah, Susu always comes over and since Ismail is like a year or two older of course she makes them play together and there's nothing more than would make me happy.

"So how you holding up? It's been three years and you never once took off your wedding ring...don't you think it's time?"

I sigh and looked at my ring and shake my head.

"No, he will be my first and last. Now and forever, but I'm trying to move on just the kids really needs to hear it from me about how much I loved their Fathee or else it'd be like I didn't care if he died. I seem him inside them, his own flesh and blood, no doubt that Motasem's middle name is his name, but I don't want to get married again. My heart is captured already and I don't plan to unleash the love."