Flash back(forward)

Kiera's POV ~~
"Mommy why is Paige crying so much" Sam asked as I looked down at him and smiled.
"She probably just misses daddy"I said as Sam sighed.
Sam Cameron, my 7 year old son. Paige Willow Cameron, she is the new baby in the family. It's the year of 2077 and Sams birthday is this month.
The next day, my husband comes from work and walked to me with a big smile.
"Greg I didn't know you had to work two shifts yesterday" I said as he nodded and yawned.
Greg went to the room to rest as I began to feed the kids breakfast.
After I took Sam to school and picked him up at 3:00, Sam and Paige took a nap. My friends from work(I work as a protecter) came to visit.
While having a few drinks the lights turned off from every building in the city and only the signs lit up. The signs clearly said Liber8 which is the name of the terrorist group that are all now in jail.
"Mommy" Sam said nervously. "Are the bad guys still there? Are you going to have to go back to work?" I smiled slightly and bent down. I looked into  Sam's eyes and said "All the bad guy are not here, they are in jail, I promise you, nothing will ever happen to you and everyone I need to protect. " Sam smiled and hugged me.
"Now sweetie go back to bed, you'll get extra kisses and a tight cuddly tuck in if you go super fast" I said as he smiled and ran to his room.
I walked into Sams room and smiled as he looked at me. "I love you" I said tucking him into the blanket. "I love too"Sam said as I kissed him on the forehead twice."mommy do you promise to tuck me in every night?" He questioned as I sighed and smiled.
"I promise" I said as I put my hand on the side of his face and rubbed his cheek softly. I walked out the door and dimmed the lights. My friends left the house and Greg walked to the door looking at me.
"You can't keep that promise Kiera " Greg said as I looked at him angrily.
"I can and I will try." I said as Greg rolled his eyes.
"You are leaving Kiera remember, you have to work every day this month and next month what if you miss his birthday!"Greg said as I looked down.
"I will not miss his birthday!" I said as Greg sighed
"Kiera just think about what you're saying before you bring Sam down"
"Oh okay look who's talking, I had to stay home with the kids for I don't know, ever since Paige came, but I needed help, tons of help. Sam had to go to school and I was in pain. But I did what I had to do,but you... All you did was work over nights and really this is and probably will be the only day I'll see you again because that's what happens all the time. Work is before your kids and wife right?" I said as Greg looked down.
" Greg I will forever keep that promise in my heart and if I am not here for some kind of reason... Then give your daughter and son some love for once" I said as I began to walk away from him.
The next day after eating breakfast Sam walks to me with his favorite army toy.
"What's this?"I questioned bending down to him.
"For you, so that you can have backup at work" Sam said as tears began to flood my eyes and I smiled.
"Thank you" I said as Sam smiled and walked to the couch.
After working every day this month, I kept my promise to send Sam to bed but today...this month...month of his birthday...I have to work over night to guard the prisoners. I don't know what they are doing but it's my job to keep everyone safe. Once I got to work I see people sitting behind a glass, waiting for something to happen but I don't know what exactly. They just sent me down with my team, surrounding the terrorist.
I see Greg arguing with a man as the show begins.
"Now stand up" speakers said to the terrorist as they did.
A light began to shine bright in the middle of them. Every single one of those people had something in there hand.
"He has something" I yelled running to the one giving the pieces out. But just when they put the pieces together I disappeared with the terrorist.
Gregs POV~~~
"Where is she?!?" I yelled as the guard didn't answer. I looked back at Alec angrily.
Now(2012)
Still operating under the assumed identity of a Portland detective, Kiera meets with Carlos before they head to the funerals of the fallen VPD precinct members. Before they can leave, two detectives from Portland have arrived and her cover is blown. She's taken into custody.
"Who are you really?" Carlos asked as Kiera looked down.
"Protector, Kiera Cameron... I come from a secret force and I have been chasing  those terrorists for years" Kiera's said as Carlos  chuckled. After telling Carlos the " truth"about herself he suddenly gained no trust at all for her.
She is booked and processed. She tearfully thinks of her son, Sam, her daughter Paige, and her husband, Greg, while Betty hits a roadblock in her investigation of Kiera's true identity. Now hike Kiera was sitting on the bench outside the office,mAlec creates the highest deep cover for Kiera he can, with a fake "Section Six" clearance level. She's released and Inspector Dillon arranges a task force for the pursuit of the Liber8 members, inviting Kiera to join the team. Carlos and Kiera form an uneasy truce.
Before she leaves for the night, Kiera spots the missing time jump device fragment in evidence. As she heads back to her hotel after an exhausting and disappointing day, Kiera confronts the possibility that she may never see her future – or her family – ever again.