Past to future

after a week of trying to figure everything out. Kiera goes into the building to where the soldiers are located and takes something but making a slight noise as she moves slowly away in her invisible suit.One of the soldiers shoot her leaving her suit make her visual. 
The soldiers knocked Kiera out and took her to the roof of a building laying her at the edge till she woke up.
"So you know him?" The soldier said as he held Kiera by the neck, as she dangled by the edge.
"No. But what I do know is that you can't trust him"
"Well then she's useless" he said as he dropped Kiera off the building leaving Kiera to activate her suit with a sheild of protection and landing onto a car.
~a day later Garza and Kiera work together and go back to the building as Lucas stood as a stand by in the van.
Everything went well till the end. One of the soldiers knocked Garza out and choked Kiera  holding a knife against her neck. Lucas got the notice that they were in trouble, he doesn't fight so he was afraid of the expectations. Brad stood behind the soldier. And as Lucas shoots the soldier choking Kiera, Brad shoots Lucas multiple times till he fell to the ground.
"Lucas!" Kiera cried. She limped to Garza, helping her up and tears began to flood her eyes. "Lucas.... He killed Lucas" she stuttered as they quickly left the building.
When Kiera got home she walked to the couch and starred at nothing."mom I heard what happened to Lucas" Paige said walking to to Kiera and sitting beside her.
"It was all my fault"Kiera repeated as Paige shook her head no.
"Look at me" Paige said as Kiera turned her head. "It wasn't your fault. Lucas risked his life to save you both. He had a choice. He was a good man." Kiera hugged Paige and then slowly got up and walked to her bedroom.
---
Alec got Lucas's body cremated so they brought the jar to the park ; Alec, Paige, and Kiera. Kiera poured it into a little stream and once she looked up she saw Brad.
She rushed to him pushing him aggressively, "you killed Lucas!" She cried as he pushed her back. "I had no choice!" He yelled.
"You had a choice" Kiera pointed her finger at him.
"You made it for me." He said as it got silent." I told you to stay away! Lucas never would've been there except for you!" Kiera shook her head no.
"Don't you dare make it my fault."
"Then whose fault is it?"
Paige and Alec stood back watching as the fight went along.
"I was trying to save someone--"
"Yeah Marcellus-"
"You, I was trying to save you!" He yelled as Kiera looked down.
"Now give me the key I know you have it"
"What key we have no key" Kiera said looking back at Alec.
"Kiera I know you took it, give it back!" Brad demanded.
"What is it a key too?" She questioned as Brad scratched his head.
"I don't know."
"Alec found information about it... Stating that it might be a danger to us all"
"I'll give it to you when you tell me exactly what it is?" Kiera walked away with the others leaving Brad speechless.
Alec investigated the object and sooner realized that the pen looking object was a making of a portal. It grabs all the energy from the world just so it can go in any timeline there is.
Kiera smiled and teared as Alec told her the information. But after weeks there was no sign of Brad and his mates.
Alec worked in the office at the department; he had the object in his hand as he looks at the security camera footage. He sees Brad as he breaks the cameras connection with this weird thing that looked like a tiny stick. Brad walked to the office and so did his men in armor (robot looking) They destroyed the place. Carlos fought with the leader of the group but couldn't get the strength to defeat him so Travis came in and fought.
Kiera had Kellog in a jail cell and grabbed him out because the Brad soldiers wanted him.
Brad walked toward Alec as he ran up to the roof.
"Alec just give me the piece and everything will be over" Brad said as Alec hid behind a vent.
Brad grabbed Alec and dragged him to the ground. Alec struggled to push bad off "I'm sorry kid." Brad broke Alecs fingers and took the piece.
Kiera ran up with Kellog to the roof as Brad held a gun to Alecs head.
"I'll give you Alec if you give me Kellog" Kiera leans the gun on Kellogg's head.
After a few seconds Kiera pushed Kellog to Brad and Alec runs into Kiera's arms.
"It won't be long" brad said walking away as he held the gun up while walking into a helicopter with Kellogg. Kiera and Alec watched as the helicopter flew away.
Back in the building, there comes a Moment when Travis and the soldier are holding the a bomb in the middle of there chests.
"Travis what are you doing!!!??" Carlos yelled .
"Run!!" Travis cried as everyone ran out the building leaving the bomb to explode.
---
Kiera's Mind.
-Lucas and Travis died by trying to be a hero.
-Sonya, committed suicide.
---
Before any of this ever happened, before Brad and Paige came, before Kiera realized she had the chance to go home something happened... Someone only Kiera knew.
Right after Kiera dealt with Mr. Fairweather she got madly depressed. So she went to Kellogs apartment.

Kiera just needed a distraction from the fact that she might never see her family again

Kiera just needed a distraction from the fact that she might never see her family again. Kellog was "supportive" and gave Kiera a kiss (which is what he always wanted)
And as time passed by Kiera found herself on Kellogs bed. She sat up and looked around because at the time, Kellog had one of the pieces to the time machine; one of the pieces to complete the circle. -she found it in his shelf and got ready to leave the apartment. When walking toward the door she sees Kellog making coffee. "Kiera whe-"
"It never happened. It never will" she said walking out as Kellog smirked and continued to make his coffee.
Kiera will always hate Kellog but she has realized she can use him like she did when Paige and Brad where with her.
~~~
Before Kellog was taken by Brad.
"Kiera where are you going?" Paige questioned as Kiera sighed.
"I'm going to talk to someone, I'll be back."
"Can I come?"
"Will you start any problems?" Paige shook her head no. "Then you'll wait in the car."
Kiera arrived at Kellogs place and spotted him on the roof.
"We need to talk" Kiera said walking toward Kellog. "You need to fix that thing you have going on with your new future friends across town"
"If you want information you're going to have to play nice" Kiera squinted her eyes.
"I don't play nice with people i don't trust" she said as he laughed.
"What's trust gotta do with it?" Kellog smirked. "The way I see it me, them, and other me are your only options."
"Them? Your new friends? they killed Lucas today." He looked speechless.
"Well that's unfortunate, he was a good and a intelligent man" Kellog looked down." Well goodnight"
Kiera got closer to him and smiled slightly as she ran her hand on his cheak.
"May I ask you a personal question, Matthew?" Kiera said as he looked at her as if she were an angel.
"Anything"
"If nobody can trust you, then tell me; how can you trust you?" Kiera ran her finger slowly down his lip as she walked away.
~
Kiera also told Carlos that she wasn't the Kiera from this new time... Yes it took time for him to function the fact that his own team mate... Best friend, got killed. Kiera's dead body has been transferred some place else by Alec. Did you forget about the other Alec?? Well have no worries. Kiera's Alec killed him. So everything is going as planned so far.
~
Hey guys I might cut this book short... The last chapter after this one may just be the end of the book. Thanks for reading 💕