It can all change

Alec and Kiera have been a teem from The begging. But now that Alec knows his father, who is a bad guy... He agrees to take over with his father. Kiera tries to stop Alec from talking to his father and Alec makes that a trap for Kiera and takes her to jail.
Alec winks at Kiera as if this was all just a plan for her to get home. Kellog who now is both the bad and good he lets Kiera out of jail and Kiera takes him back to the building where Alec was.
"Alec"Kiera called into her CMR.
"Kiera go to the 4th room to the left" Alec said as Kiera and Kellog did as told.
"My dad created a portal to any time using the device"Alec said tying information into the computer.
"But he's not going to use it on you" Alecs dad said coming from the mist of the room. "Right Alec?" Alec looked at Kiera and nodded. Kiera starts to cry as Alec walked to the time machine.
"Alec, I can go home!" Kiera cried as Alec smiled and put the time device on the machine.
"I know"Alec said looking around.
"It's all I've ever wanted. To put the pieces back together and return to my family!" Kiera cried as Alec put the device onto the stand and suddenly disappears.
"NOOO" Kiera cried.
"Now take her" Alecs dad said as his freelancers took Kiera away.
Kiera was sent to an underground jail.
In her future(past) this jail was her nightmare. Kiera wakes up on a hospital bed and looks around as the freelancers rolled her bed to a location.Kiera jumped off the bed and tried to run away but by the time she got up the men stabbed her with a needle and she knocked out.Kiera woke up in a glass box. She looks around seeing Garza one of the members from liber8 also in one too.
"HELP" Kiera cried as she banged on the glass. Kiera screamed as loud as she could and sooner or later fell to the ground and gave up.
After 3 days the freelancers take Kiera out and take her to their bosses office who was a lady.
"You are going to go back in time, the day Alec left you" the women said as Kiera looked at her confused.
"But before you do this we need to mark you" she said as she brings Kiera to a machine that scanned three black dots into the middle of her fingers.
"Why can I trust you"Kiera questioned.
"You are the only one who can save the future Kiera"she said as Kiera looked down and took a deep breath.
"How do I get to him" Kiera questioned as the freelancers took her to a time machine that only took you back into time.
"By this, now trust me Kiera... Past me will know who you are once you show her the freelancer tag in between your Fingers."
Kiera sits in the machine and gets sent to a week after Alec new about his father.
Kiera convinces the freelancers that she is good and gets sent out. She continues her journey to Alecs lab and finds him kneeling down to a dead body on the ground (Kiera's body)
"Who killed me" Kiera questioned as Alec looked back surprised.
"Kiera what are you doing here?" Alec questioned standing up and backing away from her.
"You betrayed me Alec" Kiera said as tears began to flood her eyes. "You destroyed Everything"Kiera  walked closer to Alec.
"You used me to get the travel device to you" Alec looked at her afraid."My family may never exist now thanks to you" Kiera cried.
Kiera pushed Alec against the wall. "You know, after all this I've noticed that I have to kill one of the Alec's and it might as well just be you" Kiera said with a smirk as Alec shakes his head.
Now that there is another family tree of futures and pasts Alec might just have made the biggest mistake. But, why exactly did he do it.
----2094-----Paige's POV~~~
Moms been gone for 17 years. My dad never told me anything about her except the fact that she was brave and beautiful. I have a picture of her in my room and I just talk to her every night I go to bed. Dad says she's dead. But I believe she's alive.
I get a phone call from Alec Sadler saying he's going to send me a video recording of when my mom left and explain where she went. And when I watched I cried. I saw Alec smile as dad yelled at the man.
I was called by him the next day to go to his building.
"I will be sending you back into time" Alec said as I looked at him surprised.
"No I can't leave my dad and brother" I said as Alec smiled.
"To get your mother back to the year 2077, so that you and your brother have have the life you guys wished for" Alec said as I shook my head no.
"How can I trust you?" I questioned backing away from Alec.
"Because I know where your mom is" he said as I looked at him confused.
"You will be sent to the year 2012 the year your mother was in" Alec said as I nodded.
"But it'll be tough, I keep track on what happens during those years and I did the most stupidest thing to your mother"Alec said.
"What did you do"I asked.
"Instead of helping her get back home I went back into time to get away from all of my problems" Alec said as I looked down.
"So you'll be going to the year ...to the time both your mother and I are in...and you will save her. You here me."
"But how"I questioned as Alec gave me a paper, it shows how to build the time machine. I nodded my head and walked to the machine.
Once I was on it my dad walks in the room and his eyes widen.
"No!!" He yelled as Alec pressed the button and disappeared into the missed.
As soon as I woke up I found myself on the floor surrounded by a pile of rubble.
"Are you okay?" Someone said walking toward me as I moved back. I got up and tried to run as the kid ran after me. My ankle was busted so I fell half way through and he grabbed my arm.
He helped me up and smiled slightly.
"Come with me I'll help you" he said as I put my arm around him and he took me to his place.
I sat on him couch and waited as he brought me an ice pack.
"Here you go" he said as I grabbed it. He lifted my leg up onto a pillow, grabbed the icepack from my hand and put it on my ankle.
"Who are you?" I questioned as he looked me in the eyes and smiled.
"I'm Alec Sadler" he said shaking my hand. I looked at him surprised.
"I know where you came from....the future because one of my other friends did the same thing"he said as I nodded.
"I know who you are now... But wow you look so different...and innocent" I said as he chuckled.
"And who are you?"he questioned "and when are you from."
"I'm lil" I said not wanting to tell a stranger my full name.
"That isn't your full name is it?" He questioned I nodded my head and sighed.
"My name is Paige" I said as Alec smiled. "I'm from 2094"
"Why did you come?" He questioned.
"To find someone" I said as he nodded.
"You looked a lot like a friend of mine"Alec said as I smiled slightly. Alec poured alcohol onto a Cotten ball and gently put it onto my cuts.
And as soon as it got quiet Alec leaned close to me and kissed me. I looked at him surprised.
"I'm sorry I---"I cut him off.
"It's fine"I said as I kissed him on the cheek.
Alec's door opens and a lady walks in. She had dark brown hair like mine and blue eyes. Alec looked at her and me.
"You look just like her" Alec said as I nodded.
"Alec what are you talking about? Who is she?" She questioned as as I looked down.
Alec got up from the couch and walked with her to another room.
While I was waiting for them quietly in the living room I took two pictures out of my wallet.
And then quickly realized that she was my mom. They came back into the room with a slight smile. I took a deep breath.
"So this is Kiera" Alec said as I nodded.
"So your from 2094?"Kiera questioned as I looked down and nodded.
"And your name is?"Kiera questioned waiting for me to answer.
"Paige Willow Cameron"I said as Kiera's eyes widened. Tears began to flood her eyes as she looked at me while shaking her head.
"Are you my daughter?" Kiera cried as I nodded and tears began to flood my eyes.
"How is Sam?"
"He is doing really good actually I mean,he's 25 right now"I said as Kiera started to cry even harder and her breathing got heavy.
"I'm so sorry I left you" Kiera cried as I smiled slightly.
"It's all fine because I'm going to get you back home.... After you defeat liber8, I can take you home. Alec Sadler from my time gave me this map to build the time machine" i said taking the paper out. "We just need as many people as possible to make it."Kiera looked at me as then looked down.
"I have a picture of you, in my room" I started as Kiera looked up at me and smiled slightly as tears ran down her cheek.
"Dad use to tell me stories about you. But never told me where you really went."Kiera looked at me confused.
"I never made it to 2077?" Kiera questioned surprised as I shook my head.
"But it can all change!" I said as Kiera nodded. It got quiet once again.
"Dad told us you died" I blurted. "Then years later, Alec shows me what happened the day you left and I just knew right away you didn't die... So Alec told me to go back to where it all started and fix everything. And now here I am finally" I said as Kiera and I got up and hugged. I gently sat back down because I was still in pain.
"I'm going to go to the bathroom quickly I'll be back" Kiera said as Alec and I nodded.
"Sooo I know feature me is an asshole, but trust me I'm way different now" Alec said as I chuckled.
Once Alec went in for a kiss, kiera grabbed his shoulder, and pulled him away.
"Alec can I talk to you for a sec?" Kiera questioned
-----TO BE CONTINUED----COMMENT---VOTE---😻thank you