One way trip

Kiera took Alec to another room  and whispered, "if you ever get that close to my daughter again, you'll be the one I will kill" Alec gulped and looked at Kiera frightened as she walked out with Paige.
"What did you tell him?"Paige questioned as Kiera stood silent.
"Mom" Paige stopped Kiera from waking. "Is this the Alec you are wanting to kill?" Kiera looked at Paige surprised and still didn't answer.
"Dad said you were brave and beautiful" she started."but never told me how selfish you are"
"It's better this way" Kiera said as Paige looked at her angrily.
"Better!?!?!"Paige cried. "Yes Alec has made a mistake but come on don't you think the other one is in more trouble...don't you see what he's doing to this world!!"
Kiera unlocked the door and Paige stormed into the house and ran straight to her bedroom.
Meanwhile the next day Alec goes into SadTec and tries to hack into his other selves computer but just when he was a few seconds away from done, his other self finds him.
Kiera walks in and sees them both circling around the computer table. She takes her gun out(2077 gun) and aims, not knowing which Alec to shock.
"Kiera I'm the good one" the Alec from this time said as the Alec from the future shook his head no.
Kiera shocked the future Alec and looked down at him as her eyes began to flood. She knew that what she has done was wrong but it was for her own good.
Kiera took Alecs body to the freelancers and she left him there.
"KIERA!" Alec yelled as she walked out of the room.
After this happened Kiera started to think about what her daughter might just say now that Alec isn't here anymore.
Kiera went back home and quietly walked to the bathroom.
Paige waited by the door for Kiera to get out .
Once she came out Paige looked at Kiera deep into her eyes with anger. "Where is Alec?" Paige questioned as Kiera looked away and walked to her room.
Paige followed Kiera into her bedroom.
"I HATE YOU!"Paige stared."I KNOW YOU TOOK ALEC TO THE FREELANCERS" Paige cried as Kiera began to tear.
"I had to do the right thing Paige!"Kiera yelled walking closer to Paige.
"I came here to find you..... To bring you back home, To have the family we always wanted. But now that I know who you really are...I kind of regret coming here"Paige said as Kiera looked at her angrily.
"PAIGE" Kiera yelled " this whole time I've been trying to get back to you guys!! DO YOU THINK I WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER CHANCE!! That Alec is a problem to this world and if you like it or not, I am leaving him there to die!"Kiera looked at her angrily as her vanes popped out of her neck.
" maybe your the problem to this world."Paige said as Kiera eyes widened "I want to go back home" Paige whispered barging out the bedroom. Kiera took her suit off, sat down on her bed, and sighed
Kiera called Alex on the phone and questioned him. Before she went to choose which Alec to take away m, she went to see her dead body... Which wasn't where she left it.
Alec confessed that he's used the CMR from her other body to make something that can cure anything, so he has her body in a safe place, making Kiera nervous.
Kiera then agreed that she needed to get the other Alec.
The next day Kiera got a call from the hospital, saying "a man says he knows you. But it is the only thing he remembers, may you come visit him?" Kiera agrees and drives to the hospital with Paige.
"Who do you think, it is?"Paige questioned.
"I really don't know"Kiera said parking the car. Kiera and Paige walked into the room where the man was standing with a cane, and the nurse standing beside him.
"Sur This is Kiera Cameron the women you remember the name of"the nurse said as Kiera looked at the man confused not knowing who he was. The man wasn't old... Looked at if he was the same age as Kiera, 36. Paige looked at the man confused as he walked up to Kiera.
The nurse smiled and said"Kiera, if you can just sign this, so that he can go home with you?" The nurse hands Kiera a papers and Kiera pushes them away.
"I'm sorry miss I don't know him"Kiera said as the man looked at Paige deeply in the eyes.
"You"the man said walking closer to Paige. "I know you!"he said as Paige's eyes widened.
"Sorry we have to go"Kiera said as the nurse grabbed her arm.
"You are the only one he remembers, just take him in, help him remember"the nurse said as Kiera sighed then nodded.
While walking to the car Kiera asked the man why he only remember her name.
"I don't know,Kiera Cameron" he said as Kiera smirked slightly and went into the car.
The nurse told Kiera he has some things in a hotel, so Kiera stopped there and went into the hotel with the man as Paige waited in the car.
"Who are you ?"Kiera asked as the man smiled.
"I really don't know"he said as he sat on his bed.
Kiera noticed a book that was about war and pointed at it.
"So I believe you are into action" Kiera said as he smiled.
"I believe so,Kiera Cameron"
"Why do you keep saying my whole name like that?"

"I don't know, it's just to jog my memory, I'm trying to remember why I only remember you

"I don't know, it's just to jog my memory, I'm trying to remember why I only remember you. Its probably because you're so beautiful."he said as Kiera blushed.

Once he grabbed his stuff, they went back into the car and drove home

When arriving home Paige went to sleep in Kiera's room and Kiera talked to the man who the nurse called John do.
"I have something called flash from the last investigation, if you just put a few drops I guarantee you'll remember everything.
He is Bradley Tonkin, a field commander in the military. He tells Kiera that his future is bleak, everyone is dead and the cities are blackened, He also tells Kiera that he knows why he came back - he volunteered. "You want to see your family right?" He questioned as Kiera nodded.
"Well you can't because it's a one way trip"
"It doesn't have to be" Kiera said as Bradley shook his head no.
He then cries and tells Kiera "They're dead... My wife... my baby... I watched them die, like it was the first time in my life that I felt it happen." Kiera's eyes flooded with tears and Bradley for short Brad sobbed.
"I'm so sorry"Kiera said she looked down.