Last time.

The men opened the portal and many soldier came through. Kiera hid in the back with all the cops and of course Alec and Paige. They waited for the right moment to launch them and attack. Sooner or later many died, such as Kiera's boss. He got shot by one of the men. Kellogg rushed through the portal first, then it was Kiera and Paige's turn.
"You go mom I'll stay." Paige said as Kiera shook her head no.
"You came all this way to get me back and this is what you do. We are finally going home."
"Home?!" Paige cried. "There is no home behind that portal. You won't be able to see me or Sam! Listen to me mom!" She cried as Kiera froze.
"It took me so long to get to this moment. Come with me please we don't have much time!" Alec nods his head at Paige and she nods back. Paige tightly grabs Kiera's hand and walked into the portal.
*
"Alec they're here!" Someone said as Kiera and Paige slowly got up.
"I've been waiting years for you guys to arrive! How was the trip?" He asked as both of them smiled.
"Is that really you?" Paige asked as Alec smiled.
"Can I go see my son and daughter now. Where are they?" Kiera questioned .
"I'll show you."
"Mom no don't-"
"Paige... It's okay."
"Mom!" She cried as she held a gun against her chest. "I'm so sorry." Kiera ran toward Paige as the gun fired.
"No!" Kiera cried, "No!! Alec help her! Alec!" Alec stood shut.
"You knew she was going to do this didn't you?!"Kiera questioned as Alec looked down and nodded.
"But, what she didn't know was that she can't die... Now." Alec said as Kiera looked at him confused.
*
"Is she okay?" Kiera questioned as Alec nodded.
"She'll be up and ready tomorrow morning." Alec said as Kiera looked down.
"And Sam?"
"That's right. I'll show you him now."
Alec took Kiera to the park.mind you everything has changed. There was no one like Kiera anymore...
"He's over there." He said as he pointed across the fountain.
Kiera took a step forward and Alec grabbed her back.
"You can't interact with him. This isn't your Sam anymore."he said as another Kiera Cameron walked toward Sam and gave him a hug.
"No. That can't be." She began to sob and shake her head. "Why-why?."
"You changed the future." Alec said.
Kiera then had to be resigned into seeing Sam from afar. Although it might be a bit risky... It's for her own good. Kiera and Paige had to hide away in order to keep themselves safe.
"You knew all this was going to happen and you still came for me?" Kiera questioned as Paige nodded.
"I needed a mom." Paige said as Kiera looked down.
"I'm sorry for not listening to you."
"It's okay."
Kiera and Paige sat down to eat and something bad happened.
"Hello is Alec here?" Paige looked back and saw Sam and other Kiera.
"Yes but he's-"
"Kiera what a pleasure seeing you here. let's go to my desk." Alec came right on time.
Kiera slowly looked back and noticed Sam had walked slowly by her side.
"Mom?" He had questioned.