Finding the right sub

Harry's POV

Today is the day I'm going to find myself a sub, hope I find the perfect one.

I walked into the huge building and was automatically greeted by a middle-aged woman. "Hello, what can I help you with today?" She asked politely. "Uh, yes. Harry Styles. I have an appointment for 2:00." She nodded and told me to have a seat.

I waited about 10 minutes before I got called back. "Styles?" I got up and followed the same woman back to a room filled with men. "Here you are, we will give you half an hour to examine which one you want." I sighed. "I don't want any of these. I'm looking for someone more feminine." I suggested. She politely nodded and went back to get another man.

Minutes later she came back with the one. I knew it since I first laid eyes on him. "He's the one." The woman smiled. "Glad you found the one. This is Louis." Louis looked up at me and smiled.

"Hello Louis. I'm Harry." He nodded, "Hello sir." I went up front and signed a few papers and we went back home.

"Okay, Louis. I have some rules to go over with you. 1.) be respectful towards me and I will give you the same amount of respect. 2.) you must always call me sir and never by my actual name. 3.) never touch yourself without me around or my permission. If you break this rule you will be punished. That means either put in isolation or you get spanked 20+ times. If it's your first time breaking it you will most likely end up in isolation for the night. 4.) never go into my office while I'm working unless you have my permission." I nodded at all of this information, "yes sir."

I was impressed with his behavior. "Good boy." Louis blushed a little at the nickname.  "Also, if you do get punished you must say 'thank you sir' after each spank." I quickly added. Louis nodded "yes sir."

"How would you like a tour of the house?" I suggested.

"That sounds very lovely, sir." I nodded and took his hand leading him to the first room. "Okay, this here is our room I got everything ready for you even your own clothes." He smiled brightly and looked around the room "it's beautiful." "Thank you, princess. Next I will show you my office." We walked towards my office and his eyes opened widely. "This room is strictly off limits for you, it's my personal work area."

Next we went to my personal favorite. I opened the door and Louis went in looking super amazed. The room was a deep red, with a dark bed with Crimson sheets. Everything you could imagine was in there. Chains, whips, etc. "I love this room, already." I smirked, "that's good, Princess. If you're good you will be rewarded with this room."

"Sir, I'm hungry. May we eat please?" Louis asked sweetly. "Of course, Kitten. What would you like?" He thought for a second. "Surprise me?" I nodded and started making dinner. Louis sat on the couch looking at his surroundings.

We sat down at the table for dinner and ate happily. Louis yawned, "are you tired sweetheart?" Louis nodded and I picked him up bridal style and tucked him into bed. "You've been such a good boy for Sir today, good job." I kissed the top of his head and crawled in bed with him. We fell asleep cuddling.

So this was kind of a request from my friend so I decided to do it. Sorry it won't be the best but I'm trying. xx