First Punishment

Harry was away today and I really really wanted to explore the house. He won't be home for a while so I might as well. My first stop was his office, it was strictly off limits, but he isn't home now. I sat on his leather chair and looked around the office.

A certain book caught my attention and I started to read it.

Little did I know I spent a few hours reading this book until I heard coughing. Oh shit.. I looked up and saw an angry Harry. "What did I say about using this room?" I got up, "I-i I'm sorry..I didn't mean it." I slowly backed away. "You know what this means?" I nodded and gulped. He grabbed my arm and led me to the crimson room.

"Pants off, now." He demanded and sat on the bed. "Get across my lap and don't move. Don't even dare to touch yourself, got me?" "Y-yes." I laid across his lap. "Count and say thank you after each spank."

-spank- "o-one. Thank you."

-spank- "t-two! Thank you."

-spank- "th-three. Thank you." I felt the tears lingering my eyes.

-spank- this one was much harder than the rest. "F-four. Thank you."

It went on until we were at 25 at that point I was full on crying.

Harry grabbed some cooling gel and rubbed a fair amount on his hands and went over my bright red bottom. "I'm sorry, baby. I hope this taught you a lesson." I nodded quickly. "It's okay, and yes it did, sir."

"I would love for you to stay with me tonight, but you know my rules. You must go into isolation. I promise to check on you every once in a while." I nodded and sighed.

While in isolation I sat on the bed with my head down. Harry checked in every hour to see if I was okay, but he did not speak to me.

I fell asleep shortly after and Harry walked in and kissed my forehead and went back out of the room.

I woke up in the middle of the night crying, I miss his warmth, his large hands around me, the cuddles. I cried and cried and Harry did not once show up.

Harry's POV

I felt so bad for putting him in isolation but he did break a rule. But again it was his first time I shouldn't have been so hard on him.

I went to the isolation room and heard muffled sobs. I slowly opened the door and walked over to his side. "Louis?" He sniffed and looked up. "Hmm?"
"I'm sorry love, it was your first punishment. I didn't mean to be so harsh. Tell me, why did you break my rule?"
"I saw a book and it interested me and I started to read, and I'm sorry sir. Please don't be mad at me." I rubbed his back gently. "I'm not mad. Why don't we cuddle here and sleep, yeah?" He nodded and we cuddled then fell asleep.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

GAHHH THIS SUCKSS.