Lose The Attitude, Darling.

Harry's POV

Today I was giving myself off from work to spend some time with my little Louis. Speaking of Louis, he was nowhere to be found, I hope he's not in a place where he's not supposed to be. I walked around the house looking for him and couldn't find him. his phone is even gone. I gave Liam a call.

"Hello, Liam. It's Harry, do you know where Louis is?" I asked him and heard him making a thinking noise. "No, not that I know of. Niall doesn't even know where he is," right then I heard the door open and in comes Louis with a guilty look on his face. "Never mind, thanks Liam, bye." i hung up and shot Louis an evil eye. "And where were you?" I growled. Louis rolled his eyes and went to walk upstairs but I grabbed his arm and pulled him to me. "What did I say about the disrespect, kitten?" Louis looked up at me with innocent eyes, "I did no such thing," I felt the anger build up, "You do not disrespect me, I think you need to be punished baby boy, and also. Lose the attitude darling." I pulled him up the steps and went to the crimson room in the back of the house.

I pushed Louis on to the bed and grabbed the cuffs from the nightstand. "D-daddy!" He moaned out just from the sight of the cuffs. "Now, now. Bad boys don't get to speak." He hushed and I handcuffed his hands to the bed post.

I hovered over him and kissed on his neck roughly biting down every once in a while. Moans left his mouth and I looked up. "No noises, either." He whined and I smacked his arse.

I went over to the closet and picked up a jet black blindfold and put it on him. "So beautiful all tied up," I praised. Louis bit down on my god lip, I could tell he was super frustrated and I like it.

I placed my fingers in front of his face and demanded, "suck my fingers," he quickly nodded and took my fingers in his mouth. His tongue swirled around each finger nicely. I licked my lower lip and removed my fingers from his mouth. I took my place between his legs again and inserted my first finger into his hole, he gasped a little, but went back to being silent which I praised him for. "Such a good boy," I told him.

I inserted another finger after another until I was at 3. That's when I decided he was stretched out enough for me. I slid down my pants and boxers and stroked my aching member a few times before sliding into his hole. I heard muffled pain noises but they eventually faded to small moans. "I'm gonna let your moans slip this time but next time this is absolutely quiet," he nodded and tilted his head back, "please move," he asked kindly.

I agreed and thrusted faster into him, his moans becoming louder with each thrust. As I thrusted I leaned down and sucked marks all over his hip bones. I thrusted deeper and he screamed meaning I had hit his prostate square on. I felt myself coming closer to my orgasm. "D-daddy.. I have to c-cum," I nodded, "let it go baby boy," he tilted his head and came all over his chest and I and shortly after.

I unlocked the handcuffs and took off the blindfold. "Such a good boy for me," I praised and he blushed. He grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and wiped off his chest.

We cuddled for the rest of the night and watched Skin Wars. (That's my new favorite show xD)

Louis fell asleep in my arms and I admired his cute little face. I was super lucky to have this boy right here.

Hey so I will be having a character ask.

Louis:

Harry:

Me:

Liam:

Niall:

You can ask more than one question for each person don't be afraid to ask. :)