puppy maybe?

harrys pov

i woke up to a giggly boy this morning and he was just starring at his phone screen at god knows what. "lou, what are you doing?" i asked and he looked over. "puppy," he said and showed me the screen. i'll admit the puppy he showed me was pretty cute. he showed me three different types of puppy's. a german sheperd puppy, pug puppy, and an american eskimo puppy.

if we were to get a dog, not saying we definitely will, but i would get the pug puppy. they are so full of energy just like my little ray of sunshine. "soo daddy, can we get a puppy?" he asked with a pouty lip and puppy dog eyes.

i sighed and rolled my eyes, "maybe, but it was just christmas. wait till i get my next pay which is next month and we'll see what we can find, okay?" he nodded and giggled some more. i pinched his cheek gently and kissed his small forehead.

the day went by smoothly but louis would not give up on this puppy. "what should we name it? i have a few names here. rocky, sam, oreo, panda, alex." i huffed under my breath and took the laptop from him. "keep this up and you wont get a puppy and you will get a spanking, hear me?" i said maybe too sternly because his bottom lip began to quiver.

uh oh.. before i knew it louis stood up and ran off to the bedroom and slammed the door. i would run after him but he needs space when hes upset or he will start throwing things.

i waited 10 minutes and finally went to the room to check up on him. i opened the door slowly and he was sleeping on his side of the bed with tear stained cheeks. i walked over and kneeled down on his side and planted soft kisses all over his tiny cheeks. "baby, please wake up," i said and he fluttered his eyes open.

his beautiful blue eyes met my green ones and he showed a weak smile. i stroked his cheek softly, trying to dry up the tears with my hand, "baby im so sorry. i didnt mean it, how about we go puppy shopping?" his eyes went wide, "y-you mean it?!" he asked excitedly and i nodded with a big smile.

we got to the dog place and many barks were coming from each end of the building. "hello gentlemen, what can i help you look for?" the kind man asked and louis was getting jumpy, "a puppy!" he exclaimed and the man smiled and led us to a huge room with puppies everywhere.

i saw a puppy i really liked but louis seemed to have found a dog right away. it was a german sheperd puppy and his name read Max. "i want him daddy!" he exclaimed once again and we pulled the guy over, "we'd like to purchase little Max here," the man smiled and grabbed a leash and handed it to louis.

i went to the front desk and bought some food and a puppy bed while i was at it.

we got back home and let max sniff around, "dont ask for anything else until my next pay check, he costed an arm and a leg," i said sternly and he nodded his head quickly, "yes daddy."

we spent the rest of the day playing with max, and hes such a good dog. i was thinking wrong about him, im glad we bought him even though he took up almost all
my bank account.

we headed up to the bedroom and i set up his tiny bed in the corner and he immediately laid down and i pet his head praisingly. louis kneeled down and peppered kisses all over the puppys head which caused the pup to nip gently at his face. didnt leave any marks just little love bites.

i laid on the bed and waited for louis to join me and when he finally did i pulled him on my lap. "daddyy, not in front of max," he whined and i laughed. "oh hush im just trying to kiss my baby before bed," i said and placed my lips on his and moved them slowly and he followed with his lips.

right as the kiss was getting deeper max jumped up and sat on my legs interrupting the almost heated moment. "maaaax," lou said and got on his side of the bed and went under the covers. i moved max slightly and got under the covers too and drifted off to sleep slowly.

another update! :D