i need to tell you something

sorry for the super long wait.

louis' pov

i gulped as i heard harry come into the main room. its time i tell him the truth on whats bothering me.

"daddy?" i called out and he walked over to the couch, "whats up bub?" he asked and i gulped again, "i have something to tell you about the night we were with your parents and it still upsets me. i know youre gonna be upset at this and most likely punish me but you should know this."

i took a short pause and harry sat with me and rubbed my thigh gently to tell me everythings okay. "your step dad, he was giving me dirty looks all night and when you left the room with your mum, he uh t-touched me," i felt the tears brim my eyes and i felt his hand tense up around my thigh. "baby, why didnt you tell me sooner?" he said and i gulped, "i-i was scared daddy," i stuttered.
----

we went back over to his parents house and i was scared to death. his mums car was there so i suppose his step dad is there.

i walked in the house and there was his step dad, smirking at me and i gulped and hid behind harry slightly. "harry, why dont you help your mum with dinner?" he asked and harry hesitated but went out to the kitchen.

his step dad walked over to me and ran his fingers along my neck, "hello there beautiful," he whispered in my ear and i instantly felt uncomfortable. "s-stop," i said sternly but he ignored me and ran his hand lower. "i said s-stop!" i shouted and he placed his hand over my mouth. "be quiet hun, dont want your boyfriend to hear us, huh?" he said and harry walked into the room. "what the fuck?! get away from my boyfriend, now!" harry shouted and grabbed me and hugged me tightly. his mum came in moments later with her arms crossed. "what the hell, robin?" she said with anger in her voice.

"i-i i did no such thing, what you saw wasnt what you think." harry rolled his eyes and we left and went right home.

THIS IS SO SHORT BUT THIS IS WHAT LOUIS WAS HIDING. AND BEFORE YOU GUYS SAY I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, I KNOW. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT BECAUSE HE WAS HIDING IT BECAUSE HE WAS TERRIFIED.