disrespect towards family

where louis disrespects harrys family and gets punished for it
------------------
louis pov

today we were going to meet harrys side of the family and im pretty excited about. harry has a sister named Gemma but he said i must address her as "miss" and for his mum "ma'am" thats gonna be hard to remember but i should be able to handle it.

"baby! lets go!" harry called from downstairs and i fixed my collar and my skater skirt. i thought i looked very pretty and i even put on some makeup to top off the look.

i did a quick spin infront of the mirror and admired how good my arse looked.

i ran downstairs and was greeted by a very handsome harry. "you look gorgeous babe," he said and kissed my forehead.

we got to his parents house and his mum answered the door. "hello louis and harry!" she chirped and harry hugged her, "hello ma'am," i said and she hugged me too and i hugged back. harrys mum smelled of flowers and some vanilla. she looked super young, kinda like she had to be in her mid-30s or 40s but i will not assume.

"please come in!" she said and we walked in the living room. "gemma is upstairs if you want to visit her," we both nodded and walked to her room and harry knocked on the door. "hey guys!" she said and pulled us both into a tight hug. "hello, miss," i said and she smiled. "hes a cute one Haz," she said and harry nodded. "wheres your sub?" he asked and my mind started to wonder.

she has a sub? a boy sub or? little did i know i made a disgusted face and i didnt realize until harry nudged my ribs hard. i whimpered softly and gemma didnt seem to mine.

"harry! maybe the poor boy is confused!" she said and i nodded and she told me what happened. turns out gemma has a girl sub, named Mel, shes a year younger. they met around the same time i met harry.

"that was very rude, im going to have to punish you when we get home," harry growled in my ear and i gulped loudly. but it was an accident, i didnt mean to.

it was dinner time and we all went to the table and harrys mum had a beautiful table setup and i licked my lower lip and sniffed the air. chicken wrapped in parma ham, stuffed with mozzarella cheese with a side of homemade mash.

we sat down and i placed a napkin across my lap to keep my skirt from getting dirty. "this smells so good ma'am," i said and harry smiled at me with a praise look in his eyes and his mum tapped my hand, "thanks hun, it tastes better than it looks," i giggled and placed a piece of chicken in my mouth and moaned lowly in the back of my throat. "tastes so good!" i exclaimed and his mum smiled brightly. his step dad on the other hand kept sending me weird glares. i began to feel hurt, but i ignored it.

"why do you wear skirts? why are you with my stepson?" he asked in a rude voice and i stood up and slammed my hands on the table, "im tired of being judged for the way i dress, yes im in a bdsm relationship with your son!" i yepled but immediately regretted it when i felt harry tug roughly on my arm. "upstairs, now!" he whisper-shouted in my ear.

i put my head down and walked up the steps to the spare bedroom in the back.

i stayed on the bed and waited for Harry to come up and he finally did. i heard the door creek open and some breathing angrily.

"what the fuck what that? disrespecting my sister first ad now my step dad? youre in for it tonight," he growled angrily and brought his hand against my ass roughly and i let out a soft cry. this spank was not full of pleasure, i knew i was truly in trouble now.

he pulled up my skirt and left my panties on and spanked me 25 times and i was full on crying now. the last one was the worst ever, it was like he took a whip and whipped me at full force. he pulled my panties down slightly and i felt his lips kissing around the tender area. i whimpered as his soft lips touched the abused area.

shortly i felt a cooling relief and i knew it was my aftercare. i wiped the fee last tears and felt myself being brought into his arms. i sniffed and looked up at him with puffy red eyes and swollen lips from biting it so hard.

"shh baby, calm down your punishment is over. all im asking right now is you go down and apologize," he said and i nodded and walked downstairs with a slight limp in my walk.

"guys.." i announced and they all looked at me, "i-im sorry for how i treated you guys tonight, i didnt mean it at all," they all looked forgiving and nodded, "its okay Lou, we understand. some people have bad days, we all get it."

im glad his family isnt mad at me because if they didnt forgive me i would probably be in way more trouble that i already got myself in tonight. all that matters if that i still have harry and his family to support me.

i got this uploaded sooner than i expected xD