I'll Make It Up To You

The next day I was feeling really angry about last night, why would he throw me in isolation like that? It was my first time breaking a rule. Why was he so harsh? "Louis?" "In here," I shouted from the bedroom. "Are you okay?" I narrowed my eyes. "No not really, why would you throw me in isolation? It was my first punishment." Harry sighed, "I know, love. I'm sorry. How can I make this up to you?" I thought for a second, "how about a dinner date?" Harry nodded.

I ran upstairs and put on the best clothes I had and Harry did the same. I ended up finishing before Harry because he had to look amazing. He came down in skin tight jeans which made his ass look amazing. I just went for a simple button up shirt and black jeans.

-----
At diner.
Harry thought it would be funny to tease me so he started running his fingers up my leg making me squirm a little. I gave him a bit of a glare and he smirked inching his fingers closer to my lower region. Once his fingers reached there I grunted a little and squirmed a little feeling myself get hard from his touch.

We finished our dinner and headed home and I still had a bit of a boner, but seeing Harry in those super tights jeans only made it worse.

I went right upstairs to the bathroom and jumped in the shower this was the only time I really could wank without being caught. So that's exactly what I did. I grabbed my hard member and started to pump moaning softly and pumped faster. I didn't even notice the door opened until I heard someone open the shower curtain. "Well, well. Look what we've got here. Breaking another one of my rules, yeah?"
"Sir I can't help it, the way you looked in your jeans." "Well you know the rules. Come with me." I jumped out of the shower and quickly dried off and he led me to our bedroom and not the
Crimson room. Maybe I was getting fucked and not punished.

Harry sat down and pulled me on to his lap. He slid off my shirt and then his. I started to grind my hips down onto his while starting to kiss him. Soft moans left both of our mouths. He stopped me, causing me to grunt. "Nah-ah. None of that, be a good boy and let me continue." He demanded. "Sorry sir."

He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off and then worked on getting his pants off. He laid me down and hovered over me. "I want you to be quiet, do not speak or anything. If you do, you will be punished. Also, since you were very bad you don't get to cum until I tell you, understood?"

"Y-yes." He slowly started to enter me, it really hurt but shortly the pain turned into pleasure. I nodded at Harry which gave him the okay to start. He started thrusting at a medium pace and I tried so hard not to let any moan escape my mouth. He started to pick up the speed and I gripped the bed sheets harshly trying my best not to speak.

Harry gripped my hips with quite a bit of force and started thrusting really hard into me. I let out a few soft whimpers hoping he didn't hear me at all. I knew he had heard me because he narrowed his eyes at me and roughly slapped my arse. I scrunched my face up in pain and he just started pounding into me.

"You may speak now, Princess." I let out a loud moan which caused Harry to pound much rougher. "I-I need to.." Harry cut me off, "not till I give you permission." I mentally groaned but it was replaced by a moan.

He kept pounding rougher, and tougher and that caused me to dig my fingernails in his back, pretty sure his back is bleeding. My moans just kept getting louder with each thrusts. He then placed his large hand around my erection and started pumping almost as fast as his thrusts. "You can cum now princess." I nodded and after a few more pumps I came all over Harry's hand and my chest. Harry came shortly after and pulled out.

We were both breathing heavily and Harry got up to get a damp wash cloth and cleaned my chest off along with his hand. "Such a good boy," he whispered into my ear while cuddling close to me.

"I love you, sir."

"I love you too, Princess."

Er, wow.. This sucked and was pretty intense.. Credit will be given to my frand Nick bc he helped me figure this stuff out. K bye x