Breaking More Rules (⚠️)

Louis' pov

I walked around the house in my panties and a crop top. I wish Harry would be done with his work already and love or just fück me. I want him so bad and I just wanna be spanked roughly.

So that gave me the idea to go in the bedroom across the hall from his office and kept the door open widely.

I pulled down my panties and laid on the bed with my legs wide open and put my three fingers in my mouth. I teased my desperate hole and ran my finger around the rim and bit down on my lip. My index finger slipped into my hole and I let out a rather loud moan.

I thrusted the first finger in fastly and moaned out. I pushed in a second finger and moaned louder. I smirked when I heard Harry's office door open. He came in the room with an angry face and I threw my head back and moaned louder.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" He asked sternly and pulled my fingers out of my hole and I whined at the loss.

"I wanna be punished daddy, badly," I said seductively and Harry went to the side table and pulled out a vibrator along with a tie.

he came over and tied my hands behind my back and slid the vibrator inside of me and unbuttoned his pants. "get on your knees, dirty little whore," he said and i moaned at his words and got on my knees quickly. he switched the vibrator on high and stuck his cøck in front of my face.

"be a good boy and suck daddy, and dont cum until i tell you. if you cum before me i spank you roughly," i nodded and started to suck on his rock hard cøck. "feels g-good," harry moaned out softly and thrusted forward slightly in my mouth.

i took more into my mouth and sucked faster. i went to move my hands but i forgot my hands were tied and they didnt budge.

i moaned loudly around his cøck when i felt him push the vibrator in more and it brushed against my prostate. harry smirked and thrusted more in my mouth.

i hallowed out my cheeks and sucked much faster. his cøck was now reaching the back of my throat and i gagged slightly but kept sucking.

i had to cum badly but i wanted to be such a good boy for daddy and i didnt wanna disappoint him more than i already have.

he began thrusting super fast and i moaned loudly feeling the vibrator hitting my bundle of nerves.

shortly harry released in my mouth and i swallowed every drop, "let it go baby boy, such a good boy," he praised as i came all over my tummy and threw my head back.

i felt him pull the vibrator out and my hands were finally free. "such a good boy for me, yeah?" he asked while sucking on my neck from behind (picture on top, or side)

i threw my head back against his shoulder and he pulled away from my neck. "since you were a good boy you can sit in my office and watch daddy finish work, yeah?" he offered and i nodded happily and quickly got dressed.

he laughed and we walked i to his office and he closed his door and walked over to the spinning chair at his desk.

"you can sit on my desk, just please dont cause me any trouble," he said sternly and i sat up on his desk, "yes daddy."

he finished up his work about an hour later and we went downstairs to have dinner.

"how about we cuddle on the bed and watch some tv?" harry asked and i of course took the offer and jumped on the bed and waited for him to come over and cuddle.

harry took me in his arms and i cuddled closely to him while we watched Frozen.

not too long after he turned it on i fell asleep happily in his arms. "goodnight love bug," was the last thing he whispered in my ear before i fully fell asleep.

i woke up the next morning in his arms and just smiled. harry's eyes fluttered open and he smiled back at me. "g'morning baby," he said and i kissed him gently, "morning daddy."

we decided to cuddle for the rest of the day and enjoyed his day off.

hey x finally an actual update. this took me like a day to write because i stayed home today. x hope you guys liked!

comment, vote, and follow me. x