christmas

louis' pov

i rushed downstairs happier than ever and saw all the presents under the tree. its finally christmas! im so excited to see what Harry got me.

i sat down in front of the tree and heard his footsteps come down the steps and i smiled brightly. "good morning sir," i said and he smiled sleepily and sat on the floor next to me, "good morning baby," he replied and i giggled.

"which one should i open first?" i asked excitedly and he handed me a smallish box with very beautiful wrapping paper. it was light pink with blue dots all over and i absolutely loved it.

i started to unwrap it and a tiny box was exposed. it was a box from pink. this must be a good present, i thought to myself. i open the small box and squealed as soon as i saw the pretty panties inside. i pulled them out and held them up.

"theyre beautiful! thank you!" i exclaimed and hugged him tightly, "thats not all baby boy," he said and i smiled and grabbed a medium box

"theyre beautiful! thank you!" i exclaimed and hugged him tightly, "thats not all baby boy," he said and i smiled and grabbed a medium box. i quickly unwrapped it and saw the purple leather box. right away i knew exactly what it was, ive been dying for a new pair of cuffs. the old pair i had were beginning to rust and they dug tightly into my wrist. maybe i can try them out later, i thought and giggled gently at the thought.
------
i finished unwrapping my presents and man did i get a lot, i dont mean to brag at all. i didnt want a lot but i should be grateful for what i got.

anyways, heres what i got: three full outfits, new white converse, new kitty ears, a fuzzy tail buttplug, a new vibrator (personally my favorite gift), those cuffs, panties, and a gift card for any store of my choice. we get to spend time with NiNi and Liam later so we can exchange gifts with them.

niall is now 4 months pregnant and im excited to see his little baby bump. the pregnancy really brought them closer together. i wish i could have babies, but its okay that im not able to have any.
-------
we got to liam and nialls place and they were sitting on the couch with two separate piles of gifts, one for them and one for us. this is our first christmas as friends and my first christmas with harry. so far its really well.

"lou! open this one from me!" niall exclaimed and i nodded and took the present from his hands. i started to open it and it was rather large, which made me nervous. knowing niall its probably a gag gift.

my eyes went wide and my mouth dropped open. this was nowhere near a gag gift, it was a huge frame with photos that were secretly taken of me and harry. somehow someone snuck in and took a picture of us on the yacht doing things.

i blushed brightly at the photo and gave niall a huge smile. "thank you!" i exclaimed and he smiled back, "youre welcome best friend."

the next present i opened was from liam and i absolutely loved what was on the inside of this wrapping paper. it was a set from PINK and it was baby blue with black and baby blue tights. i just loved it so much i wanted to wear it right then and there but i decided not to and to wait for another day.
-----
we left after dinner and decided to just spend the rest of the night cuddling by the fireplace in very limited clothing. nothing sexual happened, it was just pure romance. something that hasnt happened in a long time.

this moment felt so right and i couldnt ask to spend it with someone else. i looked up and met green eyes as soon as i looked up, "your eyes are so beautiful baby, i could look in them all day," harry said as he placed the softest kiss on my forehead. i felt the blush creep up on my face and i cuddled closer in his chest.

------
HEYY X UPDATED FINALLY.
OKAY THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION AND I WANT ALL HONESTY. IF I WERE TO MAKE A SECOND BOOK TO THIS WOULD YOU GUYS READ? i have such a special ending coming up but not now, maybe in like 4 chapters.

it will definitely leave most of you shocked, maybe you guys can already figure out what will happen and no, louis wont get pregnant (: