Sub Play Date

Louis' POV

Today Niall is coming over with his Dom Liam. Sir and him have important business to take care of so he thought Niall should come with too to play with me. (In this Louis and Niall will both have head spaces of 4 year olds when together but Harry and Liam don't mind)

I heard the doorbell ring and I already knew it was Liam and Niall. "Lou, please take Niall to the basement or something we will be done in about 6 hours," Harry demanded. "Okay sir." I grabbed Niall's arm and dragged him downstairs to the basement where I have a stash of fun things to do.

Niall got to chose what to do because he was the guest and he chose to play FIFA and I agreed. He was beating me by a few points. We finished up the game of FIFA about two hours ago because we were getting hungry. I didn't know how to cook, but thank god Niall did.

He made us pasta for lunch and we quickly washed up the dishes and put them away so it wasn't obvious we made a mess. We ate everything on our plates and cleaned them up and put them away. "What next?" Niall asked swinging his legs back and forth. I shrugged, "I really wish I could be with sir right now but he's busy for another 4 hours," I sighed. "We could cuddle and watch movies? That's what best friends do, right?" Niall suggested and perked up. "I-I guess so."

We cuddled on the couch while I chewed on my hand and we watched movies.

I felt someone shaking my arm which scared me out of my sleep. I let out a loud squeal. "Shh baby boy, it's okay." Phew, it was just Harry. I sat up and he pecked my lips gently. "Niall left an hour ago, but I decided to let you sleep sweetheart." I smiled, "thank you sir." He nodded and pulled me on his lap. I cuddled into his chest inhaling the smell of him. His scent was very nice I could sniff him all day. Erm, that was kinda weird..?

Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I'm having writers block right now. Will try to think of more ideas. Xx