Home Sweet Home

Louis pov

We just got home from our trip and I still feel really lousy. I really love Harry but when he kissed my best friend I felt worthless.

I'm trying so hard to push those thoughts aside.

"Baby boy! I got you something!" Harry shouted from the front door and I got up putting my pretty collar on and ran to him.

"Yes sir?" I asked cutely and he pulled out a little box from his pocket.

I opened it and saw a pretty pink bracelet inside and it said "daddy's little slut" I bit my lip and slid it on my wrist and blushed. "It's make me feel pretty sir," I giggled.

"Yeah? Being called daddy's little slut?" He said seductively. I bit my lip harder and nodded, "yes daddy."

He got closer and ran his fingers along my cheek bone. I looked up at him and smiled under his touch blushing softly.

Harry's pov

I grabbed Lou's hand and led him back to the crimson room. His eyes widened when he saw the whips and chains, etc.

"Want daddy to tie you up and do things to you?" I asked him in a seductive voice and he nodded holding his wrists out. I grabbed his wrists and put on metal cuffs and hung them from high bars.

Fuck did he look beautiful all hung up for me. I grabbed my favorite whip which had a leather square on the bottom of it.

Lou looked at me in shock and I just smirked. I stripped him and pulled his shirt up and put it over his eyes.

I ran the leather square over his bare ass and whipped his ass causing him to moan and jump slightly. I smirked more and ran it over his thick thigh making him shiver.

I put down the whip and took off my clothes. There was a cup of ice near us and that gave me the biggest idea, I put the ice between my teeth and ran it down his naked body. I stopped right at his slowly hardening cöck and drop the ice to the floor.

"What do you want daddy to do princess?" I asked him and he blushed, "I-i want you to make love to me," he said and I nodded, "your wish is my command."

I lifted his legs so that they could wrap around my waist and I pushed my tip into his entrance and waited a few seconds. "M-move please," Lou whispered. I obliged and thrusted into him at a medium pace. The moans coming from his mouth were so beautiful and just turned me on even more.

"H-harder daddy, please!" He begged and I thrusted harder and brushed against his prostate causing him to scream out in pleasure. "So Fücking tight princess, I love it."

My thrusts became much harder and I was still hitting his prostate making him scream out. "Fück!" He screamed out.

I pushed my lips on him making him shut up and I kept thrusting. Lips moving in sync and my hips slapping against his skin the sounds just sending chills down my skin.

"I-I'm close daddy!" He said out loud "let it go princess daddy's gonna release soon," I told him and he released with a loud moan. My thrusts became sloppier as I released deep inside him.

I unlocked the cuffs and he wrapped his arms around my neck and I carried him over to the red bed. "I'm sorry about your ass baby boy," I said and he giggled, "it's okay, I like it."

I rubbed some ointment on it to keep it from bruising badly since my baby bruises easily.

We put on your matching pajamas and cuddled the rest the night and I kept rubbing his sore little bum. "I love you so much baby," I whispered in his ear and e looked up at me. "I love you too daddy." I kissed him softly then we slowly drifted off to sleep.

SOO I FINALLY SAW 50 SHADES AND THATS WHERE THESE IDEAS CAME FROM XD ANYWAYS. ILY ALL AND YOU GUYS ARE GR8.

Question: favorite Disney princess?

Mines either Belle or Cinderella