My Pretty Boy

Harry's POV

As I promised Louis, I was going to take him shopping for chokers. Preferably one that says "Sirs Little Boy," or something in that range.

"Louis?" I called out and I heard shuffling from the bathroom, "Yes sir?" he asked innocently. "Are you ready, my love?" He just nodded and we headed out to the car. This is my first time taking him out publicly this is the only time he is allowed to call me 'Harry'. We arrived at the store called Spencer's and Louis already had found the one he wanted.

"Ooh! This is the one s- I mean Harry!" He called out from the back. I grinned and headed towards the back of the store. "Which one, love?" He pointed towards the pink and white laced choker that said "Sir's Slut" I grabbed it from the high shelf because he could not reach (shorty) and asked if he wanted anything else. He looked around and then he spotted it. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over pointing at a pair of light pink ears with white fuzz everywhere. "Eek! I want it!" He jumped around, pretty sure we were getting stares from him being wild but we completely ignored it.

We checked the items out and then went to lunch we chose Subway because we weren't in the mood for anything else. "Thank you so much for a fun day, Harry." I smiled and nodded, "You're welcome babe, anything for my boy." We ate our lunch in peace and decided to go home and try on these items I bought for my Louis.

Once we arrived at home Louis took the bag and quickly put the items on. God, he looked so hot in that choker and ears, also he persuaded me to buy a matching tail. He ends up not wearing the ears or tail. "Baby, you know what would look better?" He perked up, "What, sir?" I smirked deeply, "You in those pink laced underwear I bought you the other week." (Sorry I hate the word panties, it makes me cringe) Louis nodded in agreement and ran upstairs, coming back down in those underwear I told him about. My breath hitched at how he looked standing in front of me posing cutely. It was super cute when he tried to be seductive. Usually when he tried he looked like a dork, but that's okay because i'm not going to judge him for it.

"I-is this okay, sir?" I nodded and bit my lower lip softly. "More than okay, it's perfect, princess." Louis blushed at the nickname and came over and sat on my lap. I put my hands on his hips, rubbing circles on the lace material. He wrapped his arms around my neck and laid his head in the crook of my neck. "such a pretty boy for sir." I whispered against his skin, sending chills down his spine and he squirmed a little. He looked up at me and I saw his face was bright red. "U-uh sir," he started and pointed down at my pants. I looked down and smirked, "Be a good boy and help sir out and suck him off?" Louis happily nodded and got off my lap and got on his knees between my legs.

I leaned down and kissed his lip softly before he began what he was about to do. Louis lifted up my shirt a little leaving small kisses on my stomach and trailed them down to the top of my pants. I unbuttoned my pants and slid them down for him, leaving myself in only boxers. Louis licked his lower lip and palmed me through my boxers knowing it drives me nuts to be teased. "L-louis please don't tease me and just suck me off." Louis smirked, "Okay, sir." He pulled my boxers all the way down leaving my throbbing erection fling up and hit my stomach which caused me to moan softly.

He leaned his head down to my erection and kitten licked the tip being a tease once again, but shortly took more into his mouth starting to suck. I moaned a leaned my head back tangling my fingers into his hair. Louis began sucking faster and took more into mouth and using his hand for the rest that couldn't fit in his mouth. I bucked my hips trying to thrust into his mouth, but Louis groaned softly and I stopped and let him do his magic. He pumped and sucked quickly and I felt the knot tightening in my stomach. "God. S-so close baby, don't stop." Louis obeyed and kept going. Shortly I was coming in his mouth and he swallowed every bit.

"You did amazing, princess." He smiled and climbed back on my lap after I pulled up my pants again. We decided to watch a movie to keep us busy for the rest of the day. I'm glad that I did chose Louis, maybe one day we can become more, like marriage or something.

Louis cuddled into my chest at all the scary parts, I just laughed to myself and rubbed his back knowing it would calm him down. We fell asleep cuddled in each others arms that night and woke up the same way.

Louis woke up the next morning and rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Morning sir," He smiled and kissed my nose gently. "g'morning baby, how did you sleep?" i asked politely. He nodded, "pretty good, mainly because I was with you the whole night. I'm glad you didn't leave me go in the middle of the night." I looked at him, "you know i would never do that, never in a million years. You're my princess and I'm not letting anything change that. I love you baby." He giggled, "I love you too." He leaned in and kissed me gently and i kissed back wrapping my around him tighter and pulling him into my chest tighter. He pulled back and looked at me, "Let's just cuddle all day and watch movies." He suggested. I liked the idea so I agreed and we cuddled all day and watched some scary movies and then switched to romance. We even fell asleep cuddled that night, of course we took breaks to eat and such. I love this little fragile boy in my arms.

I finally reached my goal of 1,000 words my next goal is 2,000 xx