Bad Boys Get Punished

Harry's POV

I was working in my office taking emails from my business. Right as I was about to take another email I heard a familiar voice. "Harry?" My eyes shot up at him with slight anger. "What did you call me and what are you doing in here?" I growled. "I-I'm s-" I went over and gabbed him by the wrist and slammed him against the desk. "Bad boys get punished," I growled into his ear. Louis moaned at my statement and it made me hard. "Ah fück Sir..please fück me." He moaned out. I started to slide his pants down. "Na-ah, not till you get punished. Now count to ten and say thank you after each spank." He nodded quickly.

Smack "one thank you"

Smack "t-two thank you."

Smack "t-three! Thank you!"

It went on until 10 and his arse was now bright red with a huge hand print on his arse. I'll admit, I'm proud of the mark I had made on my boy. I turned Louis around so he was facing me. He was biting his lip and it made my dick grow harder. I attached my lips to Louis' hungrily and instantly slid my tongue into his mouth as he moaned. My tongue explored his mouth and his tongue did the same in return. I pulled away from the kiss and pushed Louis onto the desk with his legs spread apart. I slid off my shirt and left my pants on then continued to undress Louis. My fingers brushed against his growing bulge and he left out a porn star like moan.

After I took off his boxers I flipped him again so his arse was sticking out towards me. "No lube this time baby," Louis grunted and I planted a slap to arse causing him to moan. "I-I mean yes s-sir." I nodded in approval and put my fingers in front of Louis' mouth and he took them in his mouth instantly. He sucked my fingers and got them ready for me. I pulled my fingers away from his mouth and inserted a finger inside of him. His face scrunched up in pain, but shortly the pained look turned into pleasure. "M-more, please." He moaned out and I obeyed. I inserted a second finger, scissoring him open getting him ready for my cøck. I shortly inserted my third finger and Louis turned into a moaning mess. "I'm ready, sir." He said. I took his word for it and started to take off my pants.

After my pants were off I squirted some lube into my hand and spread it all over my throbbing cøck. "Sir, can I ride you?" He asked innocently. I allowed it and sat down on my chair and he came over and lowered himself on my erection. It took a few seconds for him to adjust to my large size. After he was fully adjusted he started rocking his hips back and forth, slightly lifting himself up and down. I leaned my head back in pleasure and held onto his hips. His hips started rocking back and forth faster, while at the same time bouncing slightly harder. Him and I moaned in unison and I dug my nails into his hips. Pretty sure there would be marks there tomorrow.

I stopped his movements and picked him up and bent him over the desk and slid back into him. Once I got the okay to move I started thrusting roughly into Louis. He went to grab his erection, but I slapped his hand away. "Bad boys don't get to touch themselves," I growled into his ear. He moaned loudly at my words. "N-need to cum, sir." I shook my head at him, still thrusting roughly. "Not till I say so, be a good boy and listen." Suddenly I felt the knot in my stomach and I knew I just had to release. I kept thrusting until it was urgent.

"Okay baby boy, go for it," Louis sighed in relief and came all over my desk and I came seconds after. I pulled out and grabbed a few tissues to clean off my desk. "Thanks for that sir," he went to walk away, but I grabbed his wrist. "Did you learn your lesson, kitten?" He smirked, "maybe." Louis winked and left the room.