13. Date With Jai

Question: Do you guys want smut in some future chapters?

>>>

To Marina🌹
Yes I'm still up for it :) I'll pick you at at 7

Luke watched as a smile made its way on to Marina's pretty face. Sure he knew that he wasn't the reason that caused that smile and that made his heart hang heavy in his chest. But she was smiling and that made him happy.

To Jai 💙
Where are we going do I can see what to wear

To Marina 🌹
It's a surprise ;) wear something casual I'll see you soon x

Marina read the message and set her phone down. "He won't tell me where we're going. Will you help me pick out something to wear?" She asked Luke, sticking her plump bottom lip out.

Luke groaned and ran a hand through his hair. "Well when you give me that look, how could I possibly say no?"

Marina laughed and and hugged her guy best friend tightly. She pulled away and grabbed his hand, leading him up the stairs and into her bedroom. "Sorry for the mess. I haven't had time clean".

Luke sat on her unmade bed and watched as she rummaged through her closet. Her back was to him and he couldn't help but let his eyes wander down to her cute bum.

Luke gnawed on his lip ring and placed his hand over his growing erection. "Which top?" Marina suddenly turned around, holding up two shirts. She raised her eyebrow and smirked at him, noticing how still he sat and where his hands were placed.

"U-uh...the black one." Luke stuttered out, his cheeks flushing. Marina giggled at his nervousness and examined the shirt. It was a tank and had a pretty lace design on it.

"So I guess I'll wear all black then?" Marina said, pleased with Luke's decision. She went into the bathroom to change and came back out wearing the top and some black skinny jeans. She pulled on her black leather boots and sat sat at her vanity.

She didn't do much. Just a quick touch up and applied some tinted lipgloss. Luke was silent the whole time, watching her. When she was done with her makeup she flopped down on the bed next to Luke and checked the time. She still had about an hour left so she decided to get to know Luke better.

He was silently scrolling through his Twitter and Marina snatched his phone away. If it were any other person, Luke would've went ballistic on them. But since it was Marina he let it slide. She typed in something on the search bar and clicked the follow button. "There. Now you're following me"

She rested her head against his shoulder and clicked on his profile. "Whoa. I didn't know you had so many followers. Are you famous or something?"

Luke smiled at her curiousness and took his phone back. "I guess you could say that. Me and the boys have a YouTube channel. It's pretty popular. We're the janoskians."

"Okay you're going to have to show me your videos sometime!" Marina said excitedly. Luke laughed and nodded. "I will. Promise."

>>>

The two spent the hour talking about the Janoskians and sharing stories from when they were younger.

The doorbell broke them out of their conversation and Marina smiled apologetically at Luke. "That's Jai. I probably won't be back until late. You can wait here if you want."

Luke smiled softly at her kindness and nodded his curly head. "Yeah. Thanks Marina."

Marina waved goodbye and grabbed her jacket, phone, and small purse before heading downstairs to open the door.