Chapter 1

February 3, 2023

India "I'm going to go for one reason only...I like basketball." Natalie "Uh huh I thought football was ya sport." India "both." They both laughed as the conversation continued. They had been friends for about 10 years and nobody could break their bond. Natalie "You seen #22, that damn Tyrek know he fine, what I wouldn't do to have a piece of that." India "Yo ass need to chill." They both laughed. They laid back on India's bed and she turned the t.v. on Pretty Little Liars.

Natalie "I'm serious tho, I will have all his kids." India looked at her friend crazy. India "and how many would that be??" Natalie "however many he want." India burst into laughter. India "Bestfriend you need to stop" Natalie "girl I'm just getting started." India "OK." Natalie "bestfriend we gone get you a man." India "No we ain't." Natalie "why?? Don't you miss being cuddled and everything?" India "nope." Natalie "liar." They both laughed. India "nahh but for real I'm good." Natalie "good!! it been 4 years since you had a decent relationship, 3 since you been in a relationship at all, and let's not forget about sex." India rolled her eyes and picked up her phone. India "anyways...we should get dressed its 5." Natalie "(smacks lips) whatever."

At The Game.....

Tyrek "i need a fine lil shawty to take home with me after the game." Brandon "I'm with you mane, all the hoes that come up here just to watch us shoot some hoops, i need at least 6 numbers and 2 in my bed tonight, and we already know we taking home the win." Jesus "why they got to be hoes?? Why they just can't be nice wholesome females who came out to support and enjoy a good game??" They all looked around for a minute then burst into laughter. Jesus "I'm just fucking with ya." Malik "So you ain't trying to fuck something tonight?" Jesus "nahh." They all burst into laughter. Tyrek "Yo ass prolly got a number before the game." Jesus "I got 12." He pulled all the little strips of paper out of his pocket and called one of the numbers.

The phone rang twice, then was answered. ???? "Hello, who is this?" Jesus "this Jesus is this Shania." Shania "yea, hey wassup?" Jesus "you want to come back to my crib after the game." Shania "sure can I bring a friend." Jesus "yea shawty." Shania "alright, we'll see you after the game." Jesus "Iight." After about 5 more minutes their break was over and they were back on the court.

The score was 22-22 and there was 30 seconds left in the game. Mike passed the ball to Mason and Brandon blocked Mason, stole the ball ran half court and passed it to Jesus, who took the final shot and won them the game. The crowd jumped off the bleachers screaming and cheering. Natalie "I'll be back bestfriend." India "and where are you going?" Natalie "to get me some of that Tyrek." India ran down the bleachers to her bestfriend. India "you can go get you some but you not bout to leave me." Natalie "alright alright, now come on."

Natalie walked up to Tyrek with all the confidence in the world. Natalie "Hi." Tyrek "wassup shawty, how have you been??" He hugged Natalie and she hugged him back. Natalie "I've been good and so have you, swoosh." They both laughed a bit and India walked up. Tyrek "wassup lil bit" Natalie "hey Tyrek long time no see." Tyrek "true, true y'all still rocking I see." India "of course." Tyrek "so what y'all bout to go do??" Natalie "oh nothing (smiling hard as fuck) Tyrek "D.D.(India) why you all quiet."

India "I'm just waiting on India to tell you she like you, think you fine, and is ready and willing to jump your bones the moment you let her." Natalie looked at her friend in shock, while Tyrek stared her down. India "what?? You know its true." Natalie "yea it is but still." Tyrek "but I respect you tho Nat." Natalie "OK, now get ready to disrespect me all night long." India laughed. India "get it bestfriend."