Chapter 10

May 6, 2023

..........At India's House

      Jesus "you might as well just move in my house." India kissed him on the cheek. India "I don't think so, not yet anyway." Jesus shook his head. Jesus "I love you." India stopped and just stood there looking inside her dresser drawer. Jesus "you OK?" India "don't say that." Jesus "say what?" India "that you love me, I hate that word." Jesus "why?" India "because every time someone told me that, they showed me why it wasn't true, plus its only been three months." Jesus "And?? Don't let your past affect your future?"

     India "I said that in my last 3 relationships, and the same thing happened in all of them, I got cheated on." Jesus "I'm not gone cheat on you." India "you keep telling me that but its just what I'm used to." Jesus grabbed India's bag off her bed. Jesus "well get un use to it." India "bu--." Jesus "nope hush, let's go." India rolled her eyes and walked out the door behind Jesus so she could lock it.

       As they rode in the car India stared out her window and Jesus rubbed her cheek. Jesus "stop that, ma." India "what?" Jesus "assuming the worst, I understand that's what your use to, but have a lil faith in me." India smiled. Jesus "and the amount of time we've been together doesn't mean anything, I could've been with you for a hour and still know that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." India stared at him searching for answers and Jesus smirked. Jesus "its just an example ma."

     India laughed. They pulled up into the driveway of his house and he opened the door but India stopped him. India smiled and bit her bottom lip. India "uh uh." He shook his head and laughed as he let his seat back farther. She climbs over on top of him and took off her shirt. Jesus "yo ass nasty." India "uh huh." She kissed and sucked on his lips as he gripped her hips.

.........At Tyrek's House

      Natalie "I want some pickles and peanut butter." Tyrek looked at her like she was crazy. Natalie "what?" Tyrek "yo ass nasty." Natalie "no, the baby nasty, she the one got me craving it." Tyrek "you mean he?" Natalie "no, I mean she." Tyrek "its a boy tho." Natalie "how you know." Tyrek "I created that, I know." Natalie "whatever." They both laughed as she got off the couch to walk into the kitchen.

........At Brandon's House

        Brandon "you are amazing." Kiraa "well duhh." Brandon "I know Kyra will be just as amazing as her mother." Kiraa through her head into Brandon's chest. Kiraa "I hope so." Brandon placed his hand on her stomach. Brandon "what's up lil bit, how you feeling in there?" The baby kicked and Kiraa smiled. Kiraa "a little happy huh." Brandon "or a little cramped cause yo momma been stuffing her face with food ain't no room for you huh." Kiraa mugged him and they both started laughing.

........At Jesus's House

      Jesus "where are you going?" India smiled. India "I'm going to my house." Jesus "why babe?" India "I don't know, maybe because I've been here for over two weeks." Jesus "what's your point?" India laughed. India "I don't think I have one." Jesus picked up a pillow and threw it at her. India smirked. India "that's rude." She picked the pillow up, walked towards him, and hit him with it. He grabbed her arms and slung her on the bed, while both of them laughed. India "you think you slick." Jesus "what I do?" India "trying to get me to stay." Jesus "is it working?" India rolled her eyes. India "yea." Jesus "don't be rolling yo damn eyes it ain't like you really wanted to leave." India laughed then sat up as her phone started to ring.