Chapter 8

March 18, 2023

     India woke up the next morning laying on Jesus. Jesus "you woke?" India "yea." He kissed her on the forehead. She grabbed his T-shirt off the bed and put it on, then got out the bed. India "ow." Jesus laughed then got out the bed. India "and what's supposed to be funny?" Jesus picked her up. Jesus "I fucked up ya walk ma, where you trying to go." India "to the bathroom, I need to shower." Jesus smiled. Jesus "you can barely stand, I think you need a bath."

      India smiled. India "even better." Jesus "I got ya ma." He sat India back on the bed and went to go run her some bath water. He came back as the water ran and took out a black T-shirt and some boxers. He took them in the bathroom, then came back and took India in the bathroom. India laughed. India "this your fault." Jesus "that's why yo ass can't walk now." India "whatever." She sat in the tub and soaked for about 10 minutes before actually starting to bath. After about 45 minutes she got out and Jesus put her back on the bed and he got in the shower.

       She limped to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. She found eggs, bacon, pancake mix, and sausage. She cooked the food and by the time she was finished he was walking down the hallway and into the kitchen. Jesus just looked at her. India "what?" Jesus "nothing."

........At Tyrek's House

      Tyrek "that's everything." Natalie smiled and put her arms around him. Natalie "its crazy to me how you stayed in here with barely any furniture." Tyrek "I had a bed, a couple TV's, a PlayStation, and a couch I was good." Natalie rolled her eyes. Natalie "well now you're great." Tyrek grabbed her and kissed her. Tyrek "whatever."

    Natalie went to go start putting up her clothes and Tyrek started putting up the groceries. After they finished they both went in the den and Tyrek turned on The Fate of the Furious. They cuddled up on the couch and Tyrek kissed her forehead. Tyrek "you do like this movie right?" Natalie "I've never seen it, me and India stopped at Furious 7, it made us cry." Tyrek "y'all sentimental ass fuck." Natalie "not as much as India, she still cries every time she watches it." Tyrek "damn." Nayalie laughed. Natalie "don't judge my bestfriend." Tyrek picked up his phone and texted Jesus.

(Text Messages)
Tyrek: let ya girl watch The Fate of the Furious one day or Furious 7
Jesus: iight but yy
Tyrek: Natalie say all she do is cry at the end of Furious 7, ya might get sum and she neva seen The fate of the furious.
Jesus: gotchaa

     Tyrek pressed play and leaned back so that him and Natalie could get comfortable. She looked up, kissed and laid back down.

...........At Brandon's House

        Kiraa "but I'm not trying to be one of your hoes." Brandon "I ain't ready to be faithful yet, I mean I got a dick." Kiraa rolled her eyes, got out the bed, and started to put her clothes on. Brandon "where you going?" Kiraa "home." Brandon jumped out of the bed. Brandon "wait, why?" Kiraa "Brandon when you ready to grow up, call me." Brandon grabbed her and kissed her. Kiraa "best kisser ever but I'm still leaving." She grabbed her jacket off his dresser and left.

        Brandon slumped down on his bed and called her.

(On the Phone)
Kiraa: what?
Brandon: come back mane.
Kiraa: no!! You can have your hoes

       She wasn't looking and a truck ran into her and she screamed.

Brandon: Kiraa!