Ch. 13

4 Days Later....

(Vixticious Modeling Agency)
India

"I'm so excited!"

I said jumping around in one spot.

"Yes boss, we all are," Danecia said while getting her eyelashes put on.

Keisha, "boss you've been waiting on this day for a very long time we all have, it's like the best feeling ever."

Natalie and Tyrek walked through the door and Nat ran to me giving me a big hug and screaming.

"Oh my God I'm so happy for you boo," Natalie said.

"Congratulations sis," Tyrek said and handed me some purple roses with a card.

"Thank y'all."

Natalie smiled at Tyrek and they left out the door to go find a seat. I opened the card and read it.

Ma, I know I fucked up and I know I said some things that I never should have said and I'm sorry about all of that I didn't mean it, I really do care about you, and even though you don't want to hear it I LOVE YOU MA! I love your smile and your laugh and even though you probably don't want me here tonight or want anything to do with me, you'll see me in the front row cheering and supporting you as the models come out with your designs on. I love you lil mama I hope one day you can forgive me for what I've said and done.

-J

I smiled and felt my eyes start to tear up and I patted underneath my eye(can't mess up my makeup) as I got mad and through the card down on the floor walking out of the dressing room.

Keisha

I got out of my chair and grabbed the card off the ground and me and Danecia read it then smiled.

"Awwwww, that is so sweet," Danecia said.

"I wish she would talk to him. You can tell she misses him too she was about to cry just reading that."

Danecia "Damn bitch you pay attention to everything I didn't even notice that."

"I'm her personal assistant baby I pay attention to everything."

Danecia laughed, "you nosey wanch."

We both got out of our chairs to go out and finally greet everyone while India was making sure the models were alright and ready to go. People clapped as we walked through the curtains.

"hi everyone, I'm Keisha."

"And I'm Danecia," Danecia said.

"Our boss is someone I've known for about 6 almost 7 years now starting as college freshman and she is so amazingly talented and has worked extremely hard to get to this day."

"She is very pretty and generous and such a sweetheart. She is not only our boss but our friend and we are so proud to be sharing this day with her," Danecia said.

"But it's not about us it's about her and her vision and her since of fashion and we hope you love her and her designs just as much as we do."

We both stood side by side facing each other and looked at the curtain as we spoke at the same time, "Ms. India Moore."

India

The crowd clapped and screamed as the curtains opened just enough and I walked down the runway like I was a model. I was so proud of myself for the first time in a while honestly. Danecia and Keisha both hugged me before walking off stage left and taking the roses with them that I didn't even know we're still in my hand.