Ch. 12

2 weeks Later.....

(Jesus House)

      Brandon "so what you gone do?" Jesus "I don't know, I really pissed her off." Tyrek "yes you did, but whatever you do this is your warning to not be surprised with the response you get." Jesus "I won't be I expect to get slapped probably have my car ruined or anything." Tyrek started to laugh as his phone rung.

On the Phone
Nat💙👑: babe what you doing?
Tyrek: talking to Jesus and Brandon.
Nat💙👑: oh ok tell Brandon I said hi.
Tyrek: babe.
Nat💙👑: what, fine and Jesus.
Tyrek: bae said hey y'all
Jesus: wassup
Brandon: hey
Tyrek: but what's wrong?
Nat💙👑: nothing I got bored.
Tyrek: where India at?
Nat💙👑: I'm at her house, me and kiraa
Tyrek: oh ok, what she talm bout?
Nat💙👑: take a guess
Tyrek: Lord
Nat💙👑: it's yo friend fault you know what bye since you wanna act like the person you've been knowing for a while is just being stupid!
Tyrek: I didn't say that.
Nat💙👑: you didn't have to it's what you meant (click)

     Natalie hung the phone up in Tyrek's face. Brandon "sound like you in trouble." Jesus "what she say about India?" Tyrek "that's them damn hormones and like I told u don't be surprised now let me go make my girl happy again." Brandon "ight bro." Jesus "ight." Tyrek walked out the door and shut it. Brandon "how and when?" Jesus "I don't know I gotta think on it." Brandon "ight bro just lemme know if u need any help, but I gotta get home to bae." Jesus "iight."

***************

(India's House)

    Kiraa "so do you want to be with him?" India laughed sarcastically. India "screw him, I'm focusing on my fashion show." Kiraa looked confused and Natalie shook her head. Natalie "bestfriend." India "what, I'm serious." Natalie "me and you both know you don't mean that." Kiraa "your not gonna try to fight for it." India "try, you think I haven't tried, I was dealing with the baby mamas, his attitude but I wasn't trying ok, but I'm used to it I'll be fine." Natalie "I really wish you talk to him." Kiraa "yea." India "oh well,(looking out the window? and umm Brandon's outside."

    Kiraa "bye y'all." India "bye boo, be safe." Natalie "see ya girl." They all hugged then went outside. India "hey Brandon." Brandon "wassup sis, hey Nat." India rolled her eyes. Natalie "hey bro...I'm bout to go home too girl." India "alrite chika." Natalie "love you girl." India "love you too girl." Brandon pulled out front of the house and Natalie pulled out the drive way. India went inside and flopped down on the couch.

(Brandon's House)

     Brandon "she say anything about my boy?" Kiraa laughed. Kiraa "yea she said screw him." Brandon looked shocked. Brandon "but I thought she said he made her really happy." Kiraa "well maybe she doesn't intend on letting him know that, look I don't know but this lil front she trying to put on I can tell she miss him." Kiraa yawned. Brandon "alrite baby you can go to sleep." Kiraa "thank you." She kissed him then laid her head on his chest and went to sleep. Brandon "goodnight bae."

(Tyrek's House)

     Tyrek "babe I ain't mean to make you mad." Natalie "I know." Tyrek kissed her and passed her the chocolate. Natalie "you always tryna give me food when I'm mad." Tyrek laughed. Tyrek "well it works." Natalie looked at him for a minute before laughing. Tyrek "so what did she say about my boy?" Natalie rolled her eyes. Natalie "boy what the fuck...No I'm playing but she doing what she always does these days acting like it doesn't matter or she's not hurt but we can all tell that's there's something wrong with her."

      Tyrek "how do we help them fix it?" Natalie "I don't know because he hurt my best friend now see cause if that was me and u and u would've said that shit yo muthafucking ass would've been dead somewhere." Tyrek "babe you ain't gotta worry about that but" Natalie interrupted him while smacking her chocolate and shaking her head. Natalie "yea I know." Tyrek "but he said he didn't mean it, he said his head was spinning with the situation and he just wanted India to shut up." Natalie "babe I'm telling you this now, it doesn't matter if he meant it or not what matters is that he said it."

1 week Later....

(Vixticious Modeling Agency)

     Danecia "yayyy boss it's almost time." India "I know I'm so happy and not just for me but for all of us, if it wasn't for you guys this day wouldn't even be possible." Keisha "we love you too boss." Danecia "but the real question of concern...." India "There is no concern, I'm not mad he can go do what he wants with the baby mamas and imma focus on this and these." India handed Danecia a envelope and she opened it and screamed and Keisha ran over.

    Keisha "what, what is it?" Danecia "a check, and it's not payday." Keisha "how much?" Danecia "$1,500." Keisha and Danecia screamed and India laughed then handed Keisha an envelope. Keisha opened it and looked confused. Keisha "1¢." India laughed and then reached for the envelope in her purse. Keisha "you play so much girl give me my check." She smiled as she opened the real check. Keisha "$2,000." Keisha and Danecia screamed at the same time and India laughed as she passed out the rest of the envelopes onto her employees desk.

Should I keep going or should I stop someone tell me something, I'm so lost!!💕