Chapter 2

February 12, 2023

Natalie "bestfriend you need a boyfriend." India "I don't need nothing." Natalie "girl its almost Valentine's day." India "that ain't got nothing to do with me, I told you I'm done wit relationships." Natalie "fine, be stubborn." India laid back down on the couch, put her headphones in and went to sleep. She didn't really feel like walking to her room. Natalie went to India's room and laid down. She was caked up on the phone wit Tyrek all night.

(On the phone)
Tyrek: I miss you shawty
Natalie: boy you will see me tomorrow
Tyrek: yeah I know, do you miss daddy??
Natalie: yea I miss daddy
Tyrek: I know you do
Natalie: (laughing) cocky ass
Tyrek: just a lil bit (laughing)

The conversation continues all night long soooo yea...

February 13, 2023

India's alarm rung at 8:30 and she got up brushed her teeth, took a shower, the whole nitty gritty. She dressed in a purple long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and knee high black boots and through her hair into a messy bun. She went to her room and told India she was off to work. India "bestfriend I'm bout to go." Natalie (still sleep) "yea, uh huh." India laughed at her bestfriend. India "that's what you get I know yo ass was caked up wit Tyrek all night, blushing and shit." Natalie sat up and smiled. Natalie "whatever girl." India laughed. India "you really like him, awwe that's so cute." Natalie (smiling) "bye little whore." India "bye big whore." She laughs as she walks out of the door.

........Vixticious Modeling Agency

Once India got to Vixticious Modeling Agency (VMA) she went through security and went inside her office. Secretary (smiling)"Good morning Ms. Moore, here's your coffee." India "good morning, thanks Keisha." Secretary "no problem at all." Keisha walked back into her office and sat at the desk.

.......At India's house

Natalie finally got out the bed and got in the shower. She put on a long sleeve black dress that stopped in the lower part of her thigh and knee high black boots. She met up with Tyrek at IHOP for breakfast. Tyrek "hey mamas." Natalie "hey boo." They kissed and sat down at the table. Tyrek "how'd you sleep?" Natalie "great, my bestfriends bed is so comfortable." Tyrek laughed. Tyrek "how you gone take her man spot?" Natalie "she doesn't have one, and she claims she doesn't want one." Tyrek "maybe she doesn't."

Natalie "she does." Tyrek "how you know?" Natalie "I know my bestfriend better than she knows herself." Tyrek "OK then. So what you gone do?" The waitress put a plate of pancakes in front of each of them. Waitress "here you are, two blueberry pancakes and orange juice for each of you." Natalie "thank you so much." Tyrek "thank you." Waitress "You both are welcome." The waitress walked off, and they continued their conversation." Natalie "well I was thinking you get one of your basketball friends to ........." Tyrek "ok that's a good idea." Tyrek's phone starts to ring. Tyrek "speak of devil."

(On the phone)
Tyrek: wassup.
Malik: wassup, what you doing?
Tyrek: eating breakfast wit bae.
Malik: must be nice.
Tyrek: speaking of nice .........
Malik: OK that'll be cool
Tyrek: ...............
Malik: I know exactly where that's at
Tyrek: ..............
Malik: alrite gotcha, now go back to eating your breakfast

Tyrek hung up the phone from his friend Tyrek and Natalie jumped up from the table and kissed him. Natalie "thank you." Tyrek "it was no problem mamas."

........Vixticious Modeling Agency

Keisha's phone rung twice then she answered.

(On the Phone)
Keisha: Vixticious Modeling Agency, your speaking with Ms. Moore's secretary, how may I help you?
Danecia: Keisha its me
Keisha: oh, hi Mrs. Prescott, what's the problem
Danecia: no problem I need you to come get these flowers from the front desk, they're made out to India.
Keisha: OK I'll be down in a sec.
Danecia: alrighty

They hung up the phone and Keisha rushed out of her office. India "and where are you going?" Keisha "I will be right back, I have to run down to the front office." India "OK." Keisha got on the elevator and made her way to the ground flower. Keisha "WOW!" Danecia "I know right." Keisha "Who are they from?" Danecia "I found a card but all it didn't have a name." Keisha "well whoever it is did a very good job, and they got her favorite color." Danecia "one thing though, I've never heard her even a mention a guy ever." Keisha "me either and we graduated college together, but let me take her these flowers and get back to my office before she bites off my arm." They both laughed. Danecia "OK then."

Once Keisha got upstairs the elevator door opened and she saw India talking to some man, she stood their and listened for a minute. India "you don't even know me." Malik "I can get to know you." India "how'd you even find out about me or where I work?" Malik "umm, a friend." She glared at him. India "what friend? What do you do?" Malik "I'm a basketball player." India (scoffs)"unbelievable." Malik "hey I'm sorry I was asked to do this, but you know after seeing you maybe we can work something out." (Licking his lips) Natalie (raising an eyebrow)"you can work up out that door."

After hearing that Keisha made her way around the corner with the flowers. Keisha "Ms. Moore your boyfriend brought these for you." Malik "boyfriend??" India looked at her then at him. India "I don't have a boyfriend and anyway why are you still here?" Keisha & India "goodbye." Malik walked out of the door and dialed his friends number. India "these are amazing." Keisha "I know, is there a card?" India "you just wanna know who sent them." Keisha laughed and shook her head yes. India "I found it."

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman."

~J.

Keisha "awwe, who's the guy?" India "I don't know, who is j?" She thought to herself for a minute. India "I know exactly who this is." Keisha looked at her searching for answers. India rolled her eyes and laughed at her nosy secretary. India "this guy named Jesus, our first meeting was um at a basketball game almost 2 weeks ago." Keisha "wait (pulling out her cellphone) are you talking about this Jesus, Jesus Jenkins?" She showed her the phone. India "yea that's him." Keisha "uh oh, get it boss, but be careful I heard he has a history with the ladies." India "who you telling."

......At Natalie's house

Tyrek's laying his head and Natalie's lap as she twist in his hair while he's talking on the phone.

(On the phone)
Tyrek: we thought she was single.
Malik: she claims she is but those were so big ass flowers coming from somebody that just likes her.
Tyrek: I see your point.
Malik: but anyway imma holla at you later.
Tyrek: iight bro.
Malik: light.

Natalie "so what happened?" Tyrek "he say her assistant came in with a big bouquet of purple Lilly's and said that her boyfriend brought them for her." Natalie "and what did she say?" Tyrek "that she didn't have a boyfriend and that he can leave." Natalie "I'll ask her about it later on today, she be off around 6." Tyrek "alrite."