Chapter 5

February 18, 2023 (The Next Day)

.......At India's House

India woke up the next morning and showered while her music played. After showering, she got dressed for work and headed out the door. Once she made it to her building, she got out of the car and walked in. Her entire staff paused and eyed her. Keisha walked up. Keisha "well?" India rolled her eyes then started to smile. India "it was amazing!" The whole room went up in cheer and applause. India laughed and smiled. Danecia "believe me, we are all crazy happy for you." India "and I wonder why." Danecia started laughing. Danecia "well back to work." India got on the elevator to go upstairs to her office and her phone rang.

February 21, 2023 (3 days later)

(On the Phone)
India: hello
Jesus: wassup beautiful, what you doing?
India: just got to work, what about you?
Jesus: just woke up
India: that's good, what you got planned for today?
Jesus: coming to see you.
India: boy stopppp
Jesus: (laughing) alright ma, you gone see, have a good day at work.
India: thank you and you too

She walked in her office and sat at the desk and smiled. She opened her computer up and started to do some work, her job didn't really require much, she could really stay at home but she didn't wanna stay in one spot all day.

..........At Tyrek's House

Tyrek "love you babe." Natalie "love you too." She laid her head down on his chest while he texted his friends. She fell asleep and he slipped out the bed and went in the kitchen. He took out eggs, waffles, bacon, etc., and began to cook breakfast for him and Nat. After about 40 minutes, he went upstairs to wake her up. Tyrek "babe." He kissed her and she smiled. Natalie "huh." Tyrek "come eat ya some breakfast." Natalie looked at him and smiled, then got out of bed. They went into the kitchen, grabbed their plates and went into the den.

........Vixticious Modeling Agency

Jesus walked into the building and spotted Danecia. Jesus "is she here?" Danecia "yes she is, she's in her office, I'll tell her you're here." Jesus "no don't tell her, let me surprise her." Danecia "fine by me." Jesus got on the elevator, then headed into India's office. She was looking out the window so she didn't see him come in, he quietly crept up behind her and grabbed her. She jumped, then turned around to see him.

India hit him. India "you scared me." They both laughed, she hit him a couple more times. Jesus "chill ma, chill." India "don't sneak up on me like that." She kissed him and he kissed her back. After just that one date, he knew what he wanted and it was her. He deepened the kiss and grabbed her tighter. He pushed the papers on her desk to the floor and sat her on top. He kissed her neck as he unbuttoned her shirt.

She leaned back as he went further down and started kissing on her breasts. She was nervous, she was shaking but she loved the feeling. He stopped and looked at her. Jesus "why you shaking ma?" India "I'm nervous." Jesus "don't be nervous, I got you." He kissed her passionately as he raised her hands above her head and locked their fingers together, and moved her hands behind her and back onto the desk.

Keisha ran into the office not looking. Keisha "Mrs.---" Keisha went back into her own office laughing. Jesus and India quickly got up and gathered their selves. India "Keisha!" Keisha came back into India's office. Keisha smirked. Keisha "yes boss." India "what you seen, please forget it." Keisha laughed. Keisha "boss get yo freak on ain't no shame." Jesus laughed. India smiled. India "I hate this girl so much." Keisha "love you too boss." Keisha went back into her own office and sat at the computer.