Chapter 3

February 14, 2023 (9:00pm)

.......At Tyrek's house

      Natalie "thank u baby." She kisses Tyrek. Tyrek "no problem lil mama, happy Valentine's day!" They sat at the table and began to eat. Natalie "omg, this is really good." Tyrek "that surprise you?" Natalie "well yea, you're a basketball player not a chef." Tyrek "just cause imma basketball player don't mean I can't cook." Natalie (laughing) "yea I know now." Natalie got out of her chair and walked over to Tyrek. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his neck.

.......At India's house

       Jacquees is playing as India exercises. Once she finished she got in the shower for about 40 minutes, then put on pink sports bra and panties and got in her bed. She put her phone on the charger, turned her music on and went to sleep.

February 15, 2023

.........At Tyrek's house

           Tyrek "bye babe." Natalie "you really gone leave me here by myself?" Tyrek "Come on Nat don't start, call D.D. over here." Natalie "fine." She walked him to the front door and kissed him. She locked the door behind him then turned around and smiled. She ran to his room, jumped in his bed and grabbed her phone.

(On the Phone)
Natalie: hellooooo bestfriendddd
India: hey.
Natalie: what you doing?
India: nothing.
Natalie: what's wrong?
India: nothing.
Natalie: bestfriend, something been wrong with you for a long time now.
India: I know (sighs)
Natalie: bestfriend come over here.
India: where is here?
Natalie: Tyrek's house.
India: No, I know that, I meant his address.
Natalie: oh (laughs) its 3536 Oakland Avenue
India: I'm on my way (she laughs and then hangs up the phone)

...........At Jesus's house

        Brandon "what you been up to boy, you been kinda on hush?" Jesus "I been chilling, trying to find somebody to love." Tyrek, Brandon, and Malik turned around and looked at Jesus like he was crazy. They all burst into laughter. Jesus "I'm just fucking with y'all." Malik "savage as fuck." Jesus "you already know all I do is sell dreams." Tyrek shook his head. Tyrek "you hell man." Jesus "mhmmm I know but what been going on wit you and that lil shawty of yours?" Tyrek "you know I knew her from high school, but I never thought we would be more than just friends." Malik "awwe, he happy." Tyrek "hell yea, I'm happy."

..............At Tyrek's house

          India "the boy from the basketball game, that had the two chicks on his arm I almost had to check." Natalie "you sure that's what you want to get into." India "I don't know." Natalie "bestfriend be careful." India "girl I'm just something he sees as an easy piece of ass and you know what, I'm willing to be." Natalie "noooooo." India "no seriously we can have sex and I literally will not expect anything. I mean I'm tired of my vagina going through this dry spell." Natalie (smiling) laughed at her friend. Natalie "oh now your tired of it." India "bitch shut up." She hit her best friend with a pillow and they both burst into laughter.

        India "no but for real he cute." Natalie "yea I was with you, I know." India "love you bestfriend." Natalie "love you too, now what you gone do?" India "I don't know, he didn't leave a number or anything he just sent flowers." Natalie "niggas." India "yup."

February 16, 2023

...........At Vixticious Modeling Agency

     India "good morning everyone." Danecia "good morning boss." India got on the elevator and went upstairs to her office. She walked around the corner from the elevator and spotted her secretary. Keisha (winking and walking towards her) "Ms. Moore this gentleman is here to see you." The gentleman stood up to face her. Jesus "hello India." Keisha walked into her own personal office and closed the door. India (walking towards Jesus) "hi." He motioned for a hug and she gave him one. She walked around her desk and sat in her chair and he sat in the chair in front of her desk. India "so ummm, thankxx for the flowers you sent." Jesus "no problem boo." India "but why?" Jesus "I don't know, its just something about you." India "mhmm, what is that?" Jesus "I'm not sure yet. But I can tell you're different." India "I'm just a regular person." Jesus "but you're not, how about you let me take you out." India "should I?"

       Jesus "yes you should." India laughs and Jesus grabs the piece of paper sitting on her desks. He writes something on the paper then gets up and turns around. India "wait (getting up from her chair) where are you going?" Jesus "I mean its clear you don't want me here, so I'm gonna go." He walked out of her office and sat and her chair. She picked up the piece of paper that was on her desk and read it.

Tomorrow night I'll pick you up @7, wear something nice.
                                                                               ~J

        She rolled her eyes and smiled as her secretary Keisha ran into her office smiling. Keisha "soooooo." India laughed. India "you are so nosy." Keisha "well." She sat in the chair in front of her boss. India "we have a date." Keisha "ahhhhhhh!!" India "wait a minute, why are you so happy?" Keisha "honestly I never thought you'd get a man." India "slow down, he's not my man it's just a date, that I'm not even sure if I gonna go to." Keisha "oh, boss, you're going, and I'm helping, I gotta tell Danecia." India smirked. India "OK so wait a minute, is that what the whole office discusses, how you guys never thought I'd get a man." Keisha "not all the time, I mean we do have work to do." Danecia got off the elevator and walked into India's office. Danecia "no need to spill the tea, I already know."

     India shook her head and laughed as a lot more of employees came into her office. India "OK, now what is this?" Danecia "you bad boss. But this is a date, the first date I've well we've ever heard of." India laughed. Keisha "so we're here to help." Employee #1 "hair, makeup, outfit, whatever it is we got it." Makeup artist "although you have great skin, you won't need anything but mascara and eyeliner, maybe just a dab of concealer." Dresser "I have the perfect dress, cleavage is the key." India laughed. Beautician "curly Bob?" India "you guys are crazy and I love all of you." Employee #2 "be prepared for the best relaxation day of your life when you get to work tomorrow." India "I will."