Ch. 11

May 20, 2023

.......At Jesus's House

         Jesus and India were sitting up in the bed, India laying the back of her head on his chest. Jesus "your fashion show coming up fast." India "yea I know, and its my first one I was so scared that it would never happen but now I know that you can't let anything stop you from getting what you really want in life, not even the fear of failure." Jesus kissed her on the forehead. Jesus "its gone be great ma." India "are you coming?" Jesus "hell yea, imma be cheering you on the whole time." The doorbell rang and Jesus went to open it, while India laid in the bed.

***************

      Jesus "who is it?" Leni "who you think?" Jesus opened the door and Leni pushed him out of the way. Leni (shouting) "where that hoe at?" Jesus "aye hoe bring that down and don't be in my house disrespecting my girl." Leni "you ain't have no problem disrespecting her, what, last week." Jesus "aye shut yo ass up." Leni "why? This your baby and as much as you don't wanna admit it you like being with me." Jesus laughed. Jesus "No, I liked fucking you and that has only happened when she wasn't around so take yo cockiness down a notch." India walked down the stairs. India "hey babe, who was at the....oh its you. I see one of your hoes has come again.  Leni "right I'm a hoe, and I was here last week too." India rolled her eyes.

    India "of course you were, because I wasn't I was in my feelings for personal reasons and didn't want him to deal with it so, he had to do what a man would do call the one motherfucker he knew would show up ready to give him some pussy because she thinks that's her ticket in. You're a call girl, he calls you when he wants it and you give it to him with no questions asks, at least you good at what you do girl, I applaud you." She laughed as Jesus shook his head. Leni "and you not even a lil mad that I'm pregnant with yo nigga baby." Jesus "I-" India cut him off. India "he's not my nigga he's my man and you were pregnant before we got together so no I'm not mad, he's a man he gonna wanna fuck anything that looks good and yo ass was very easy for him to get."

      She grabbed a bottle of water and walked back up the stairs to Jesus's room. India (whispering) "stupid bitch," she walked into their room and closed the door. Jesus started laughing. Jesus "don't you feel stupid." Leni "what the fuck ever." Jesus "don't get mad now, you came over here with that fuck shit." Leni "you better put that bitch in check I'm the mother of your unborn child, she need to show me some respect." Jesus "she ain't gotta show you a damn thing this her house." Leni "you know what bye." Jesus "bye bro." Jesus laughed as he shut the door.

       Jesus ran up the stairs to their room and found India laying on the bed staring in her phone. He hopped on the bed next to India and kissed her hand. India moved her hand. Jesus "I know you mad, but honestly it only happened because I was drunk and she popped up over here and I was horny." India rolled her eyes. India "I understand, but you could've told me so I wouldn't have been caught off guard when she said that shit." Jesus shook his head. Jesus "no, hell nawl." India "what?" Jesus "you saying you understand because you're used to it, I don't want you to be used to it." India "well Jesus hone-" Jesus "I see we're back to government names now." He leaned back on the bed as India sat up.

       India ignored his comment. India "honestly, you were a hoe when we met so I really don't expect for you to change, I mean there's hope but it can only get you so far." Jesus "babe I am changing, thinking about it from February til May I only cheated once...that's progress for a nigga like me." India rolled over on top of him and bit the corner of her bottom lip. India "a whole week but you right, that's progress." Jesus "thank you, now can I have my title back now?" India looked at the ceiling and he flipped over on top of her. She laughed. Jesus "so now you don't hear me talking to you." She was silent and continued to look at the ceiling. He eased down and bit her neck hard as fuck. India "OW! OW! OK, OK babe!" He released her. Jesus "I thought you might budge." She poked her lips out and he kissed them. India "now get yo strong ass off me." India's phone started ringing as Jesus sat back up.